Page 218 of 334 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3339
    His arms do look a little long. I'm an army builder but I never started up any Naboo Soldiers.

Should be getting my 12" Qui-Gon anyday now.

I'm thinkin about dropping a check of change of a case of SW Evolution cards. Its a chunk of $ buy maybe worth it.

Oh, here it is. My 5,000th post!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Recieved a nice 4x8 promotional photo signed by Dave Prowse today. It has Dave on the left and Vader on the right.

Havnt seen the new Endor wave a 2nd time yet. Relly looking forward to getting Luke.

My 12" Qui-Gon arrived from Sideshow today. They did an awesome job as always.

Purchased a whole case of SW Evolution cards today. Should be able to pull some awesome cards with this one!

2 more TTM autograph successes today! (sort of)...

- recieved my 8x10 photo back signed from Michael Culver (Captain Needa). It came inscribed and as an added bonus, the return envelope's custom's sticker is signed by him as well! Ha!

- and in the mail also was my 8x10 of Jango Fett and Evolution card. Both came back signed however each is a secretarial. Still a success but totally not the real-deal. I'm keeping it as a token.

Going on a toy run today, hoping to find the new Endor Luke before the (rumored) price increases $1+

Boulder Target

My wife found me the snowspeeder and Kit Fisto's "starfigher" last night at the Boulder Target. She didn't look at the figures though...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    My wife found me the snowspeeder and Kit Fisto's "starfigher" last night at the Boulder Target. She didn't look at the figures though...
    Today when I went there, there were several Kit "Starfighers" and three or so Zev Snowspeeders on the endcap near the figures, which also had one each of the Jedi vs. Sidious and Sarlacc Battlepacks. I'll be getting the vehicles and passing on the packs but didn't get anything today.

As far as the figures, it was a whole lot of Greatest Battles figures. They had two Shocktroopers but I think I'm done with them, at least until they rerelease the SA ones from the Senate battlepack. There weren't any 501st Troopers, though, nor were there any figures from the new Endor/Naboo wave.

I found a Titanium Grevous today at Wal-mart. No C-3PO. No signs of the new figs but a few left overs at various Wal-mart throughout town. Target has sucked as of late. I went to the new Target in Parker, and the figs there are $7.99

I went to the Broomfield Target yesterday and the figures were still $6.62 or whatever they are. They had a buttload of Heroes and Villains/Greatest Battles figures and I got another 501st Trooper. They also had several of the exclusive ships, and non-exclusive Battlepacks, on an endcap. The Broomfield Kmart also had many Battlepacks.

I got Kit's Fighter and I really like the colors, but the only Kit that fits is the shirtless Clone Wars one and you really have to jam him in there.

See that sucks! I'm definatly NOT gonna get Kit's Starfighter cause I know he wont fit! They should have included a special Kit for the vehicle.

I got in on the private signing with Samuel L. Jackson over at http://www.OfficialPix.com Too good to pass up!

Went on a HUGE toy run today and came home empty handed. I hit it 5 Wal-Marts and 4 Targets and NOTHING. Very discouraging.