Page 220 of 334 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3340

I'll be going to CIV, but won't be getting passes until January.

Dang, I should've looked in here a few days ago so I could've seen the news about the Westminster WM. Oh wll.

Placed an order with OfficialPix today. Gonna send out some photos throught the mail to (hopefully) get signed.

Was able to nab a Clone Wars General Grievous Maquette for an awesome price! Should arrive in a few days.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got my Animated Boba Fett Maguette today. He is really cool, but for some reason I thought he'd be a bit bigger.

He's what, 7 inches tall?

Probably about that. You know what would may a cool exclusive. If they did a paint scheme like the Droids cartoon Boba Fett

That would be cool! I think the Maquette even has more detail than the Droids Fett.

My Fett is shipping from NewForce within the week. I think they're shipping my Leia/R2 Maquette at the same time.

Picked up the new Snow Bunny Padme Bust-Up at Hot Topic today. I regret not getting the Maquette version when I had the chance back in the day so I got this one.

Also found NECA's V for Vendetta figure at Hot Topic also. This figure is awesome!

haven't heard from newforce yet, but i've had the animated maquettes on pre-order for a long time now.

picked up some newer galactic heroes (luke/han stormtroopers) at target, but really haven't seen much new with star wars on the shelf in forever. still haven't seen any of the newer waves (naboo, etc).

spencer's had the newest cult classics in. jigsaw looks great.

I got a notice from New Force that they just got in the Boba Maquettes and are processing. So we shouldnt have to wait too long before we get them.

NewForce has the best prices on the Maquettes so I'm ordering all of them with them.