Page 221 of 334 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3339
    newforce prices rock on just about everything gentle giant. i order as much as i can from them. they just don't update their pre-orders often enough to get all my business.

Found most of the Endor/Naboo wave at Boulder Target today. They didn't have the Endor Luke or the White Endor Troop, but everyone else. Not bad for 2:00 in the afternoon.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Where the hell is Luke!?!?

Anyways, NewForce will be shipping the Leia Maquettes this next week! Grevious is on the way to me now. Just sucks that I'm only getting into the Maquettes this late in he game.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    Found most of the Endor/Naboo wave at Boulder Target today. They didn't have the Endor Luke or the White Endor Troop, but everyone else. Not bad for 2:00 in the afternoon.
    Interestingly, at around the same time at the Lafayette WM, I found the wave except for Luke, the white Endor Trooper, and Holographic Maul. I already got the white guy a while back but I'll look out for one for you. They had several Naboo Soldiers and Vaders and one or two of the other figures when I left.

Thanks Jabba! I would like to find both Endor troops before they are gone. The Luke must be some kind of figure.

Entire Wave

Superior Target had the entire wave last night so I am all caught up. They even had both variants of the Endor Soldier out at the same time. Now bring on the Ventress pre-order!!

i've finally seen a naboo/endor figure. picked up luke at target today. it's really frustrating that they have nothing new on the shelves. the same 8 moff jerjerrod's and padme GB's that've been there for months now. nearly empty figure pegs, ditto for galactic heroes and even the titaniums (star wars at least) are nearly empty. hopefully they'll be loading up for the holiday buying season.

Got my autograph request back from Shannon McRandle (Mara Jade) today. I sent her a letter, $15 check and SASE to her (via her website) and recieved the requested photo signed to me as well as a 2nd photo of herself signed "Jay Thanks- Best wishes! XO Shannon" Very pleased. It took just over a week too!

Went on a HUGE toy run today looking for Endor Luke and found NOTHING! I did find Mace Windu's Batallion at Super Target today. I passed for now as I placed some BIG orders today.

I ordered that Asajj Ventress exclusive today. I'm happy I got that one because I'm not crazy about the main head sculpt. I also got my Leia Maquette today. Still wish I had gotten the Padme. That Maquette is why I stopped ordering Gentle Giant stuff from newforce comics. I missed out on that and the episode II Yoda because they cancled my order due to not getting enough in.

I'm waiting to order Ventress through a secondary retailer for cheaper.

(still waiting for my Greivous, Leia and Boba Maquettes)