Page 222 of 334 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3340
    Oh! I accidently won the Princess Leia Baster Signature Edition Replica off Ebay and it arrived the other day. Great looking piece -especially with Carrie Fisher's autograph on it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I also ended up getting Holographic Maul and Endor Luke a little over a week ago at Super Target, so I'm all set basic-figure-wise until the "Final 22" come out. Today at the Westminster WM I got the TPM tin set, and they had several of the AOTC and ROTS ones left. I saw the Mace pack at the Westminster Target but didn't get it yet.

Wooohoo! I finally got my Endor Luke at K-Mart on Black Friday! I bought a dozen Star Wars figures on the buy 1 get one FREE and donated them all to Toys 4 Tots as well. So I'm happy.

I also recieved my Anakin Skywalker Maquette as well -awesome! NewForce is apparently a little slower at shipping these. Cant wait to get Boba and Leia/R2.

NewForce has the Leia/R2 Maquette In Stock now so ours should be shipped/arriving soon Darth Jax!

They are awaiting another shipment of Bobas.

Jay, you'll be really impressed with Leia.
    I found the Figrin D'an Tin set at Wal-mart yesterday.

Apparently FewForce shipped my Leia/R2 and Boba Fett together. Oooh! Which do I open 1st!?

i got my notification that my maquettes are getting ready to ship as well.

I recieved 2 great packages from OfficialPix! One was some photos I ordered to get signed later. The other is an awesome photo signed to me by Samuel L. Jackson! One of the new favorites in my collection. It's f'n sweet!

Just 2 more days to wait on my Maquettes!

found the bounty hunter galactic hero set, couldn't bring myself to get it since only the blackhole stormtrooper is new.

found a few newer saga figures - SBD, kit, 442nd clone and chewie at target - they weren't in the system yet, but they were on the shelves. still haven't found most of the naboo/endor wave though.

saw the new packaged AAT as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post

found a few newer saga figures - SBD, kit, 442nd clone and chewie at target - they weren't in the system yet, but they were on the shelves.
    Same thing happened to me at Target and i got em for 1.76 each because they gave me the last clearance price. Did you get any of them?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten