Page 228 of 334 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3340
    Thanks for not asking about me. I'll be going, I need to get tickets soon.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

and how pricey can mark hamill be now a days, since he has pretty much resigned himself to cartoon voice over work? From what i remember carrie fisher is a bit tricky to convince to sign things at an event such as starfest. Anthony Daniels, maybe, who knows, and wayne, since he is also involved with sci-fi television, he might be worth it, for SW fans who can't get Peter Cushings autograph anymore, as well as fans of farscape.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Thanks for not asking about me. I'll be going, I need to get tickets soon.
    Sorry JabbaJohnL, I didnt ever hear you say anything. But I'm glad you're going too. I hope to finally meet ya there!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I don't think I'll be going. I really would like to go to Europe this summer and cannot really afford both.
    I bought a playstation 3 the other day. It is pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Sorry JabbaJohnL, I didnt ever hear you say anything. But I'm glad you're going too. I hope to finally meet ya there!
    Don't worry about it, I was just kidding. We need to plan another SSG get-together thing (which I don't think you went to at CIII), which I guess we'd better get a start on since it's in a few months.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You're right too. Yes I missed the get toget at CIII (regretfully). But I'm up for EVERYTHING at CIV. If somebody doesnt start a thread in the Conventions section I'll do one. Cause I'd like to meet a lot more people. I wonder if I can talk Steve into doing a cool SSG shirt?

BTW, I recieved my General Grievous and Darth Maul Minibusts today. Outstanding! Havnt opened them yet but I'll get em open later for pictures on the Registery.

I found the Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs today. No sign of the Tantive and Ilum sets. I'm wondering if they are in another case.

Well thats something ces. I havnt found squat! The Tantive IV Battlepack should be up soon!

My Death Star Briefing Room set has shipped! Woohoo!

Still nothing new. Awaiting CIV information.

jay let me know how that briefing set is. without knee articulation i just wasn't interested. but if the facial sculpts are top-notch i may still pick one up.