Page 10 of 334 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    It's about time too. I picked up the Bo Sheck wave at KB today. I got a set to open. They're cool! If ces found the Jedi Starfighrter in Castle Rock then it can't be faer behind elsewhere.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

At the mall KBee? why o why did i have to not go to work this week?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Ooops. Yes at Aurora Mall. There was one set left which means it's probably gone. But they should be showing up elsewhere soon.

Yep they arient there anymore, all they had was same old same old!

The Aurora Wal-mart had two Jango Fetts but that was it last evening. I don't know if they were returns, but they did not have any of the other figures.

New Figures

The walmarts in New Jersey have been stocked with the at least two of the Preview figures, R3-T7 and Zam Wessel. I was alos able to find a Bo-Shek figure but none of his freinds.
    Still looking for R4-M9 as well as Jango Fett and the Clone Trooper. Ordered both Jango and the Clone from the official fan club but they are limiting orders to only two and as of today were sold out.
    As far as Lego have only been able to find the Jedi Starfihter and some of the older lego sets.
    However, I was able to find the two Spiderman sets at a local walmart. I know they have nothing to do with Star Wars but they are still cool sets to own.
    Less than two months to go before history is made again.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

FYI, I just picked up 12" AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin at Wal-Mart in Aurora on Abeline! They didn't have Clonetrooper though. Looks like Wal-Mart made an uh-oh! They were $19.95.

I'll be doing a review of 12" Obi-Wan in the Reviews section soon.

Dang! I went to Wal_mart yesterday, like 1:30 in the afternoon, and all they had was like 10 KetWols, and 2 each of the Luke/Leia, and Chewey/Han 2 packs. What Time did you go Jay? maybe they took them off the shelf, unless of course they were not in the same place as they are usually. Were they Jayspawn. Also, i got the Electronic Darth Maul Lightsaber for like 10 bucks at KB for starfest, oh they had the 3 big lego sets (sith infultrator, Mos Espa Pod Race, and Gungan Sub) for DEEP discounts, all they have currently is Many Duro wave cases, some 25th ann. 2 packs, Jabba Glob, and Comm Tech readers for "pennies a day"

I think I was at Wal-Mart around 2 or little after 3. I'm going to keep checking back because of other people picking up EP2 figures early, so you never know. I'll check my reciept for the time. I'm kinda curious myself.

Hey Jay, you want to give the two AOTC 12" figures to me. (Just seeing if a Jedi mind trick will work on you.)

If anyone is still in need of the AT-ST, TRU at Park Meadows had 8 of them yesterday afternoon. I hit 5 Wal-marts yesterday hoping to be as lucky as Jay, but had no such luck. I went to one Wal-mart that was so bad that they still had 12" Ponda Baba and 12" Watto's for $21.95. Scary

On a side note, yesterday I received my first Fact Files from England. They are really cool. If anyone has been thinking of getting them, but hold off, I would do it. I got two fact files, the binder, a 25th anv hat, mouse pad and a poster of the planets in the star wars galaxy. One interesting note is that the two new planets for AOTC are right next to Tatooine. I don't know if anyone in this thread is spoiler sensative, so I won't reveal the names.