Page 232 of 335 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3341
    This may come as a shock, but TRU on Mississippi actually put some NEW stuff out. They had a bunch of Clone Troopers and I was able to snag a Holo Cody as well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've been feeling pretty crappy as of late (I might have mono but the doctor hasn't called back yet) so I haven't been able to look for figures (or go to school, or do anything, for that matter). My mom did find the 442nd Clone and Padmé figures at one of the Targets a few days ago (though I honestly don't know which).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sideshow Jabba

I got my Sideshow Jabba and Throne earlier this week. If I can ever get Frelling Windows Vista to work properly with my camera I'll try to post pics. Sideshow did an excellent job on him. I cannot believe how much the throne weighs. My guess is about 50 pounds.

Do you have the full Jabba set ces? Get that camera working!

Super Target in Aurora was freshly stocked today! They had several Battle Droid packs, Holo Obi-Wans. I picked up Commander Appo, Combat Enguineer Clone Trooper and Clone Trooper Sergent (Green). Just clones for me today.

The two Targets out my way stocked today too. I got 3 more Elite troopers. Now I am done with the Saga collection. I also picked up the Tantive Pack and the new Galactic Heroes. No sign of the Shadow Trooper.

all i've seen lately are the new galactic heroes

What store did you get the Tantive IV Battlepack at ces?

I got autograph requests back this week from Jeremy Bulloch and Irvin Kershner! I'm sending out to several others this next week!

I got it at the Chamber's Wal-mart. They had about 4 left on the bottom shelf

I keep trying to get the Jaba Photo on-line but the size restriction is so low that when I get the picture small enough it is pointless to put on here. I took the Leia from the Koto Slave Leia Model and set her next to Jabba. It's pretty cool.