Page 233 of 334 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3340
    A few days ago, thanks to Dark Marble, I was able to get the rest of what I needed from the TSC at the S. Boulder Rd WM, and they still had quite a bit of the WM wave. Bring on the TAC!

(There's a whole lot of abbreviations in that last paragraph . . .)
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm gonna search for the Tantive IV Battlepack tomorrow. I plan on getting at least 2.

Looks like my C-3PO/Jawa and Plo Koon bust will be shipping soon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay, I got both today. They did an excellent job on them.

Went to like 5 Wal-Marts and Targets and didnt find anything! No Tantive IV Battlepack at all.

I did finally find the Titanium Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace ring! One of my favorites I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Went to like 5 Wal-Marts and Targets and didnt find anything! No Tantive IV Battlepack at all.

I did finally find the Titanium Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace ring! One of my favorites I think.
    On this side of our great nation, the Tantive IV set is hit or miss, Jayspawn. Seen them once in the store so far, and that was two weeks ago.

I'm still looking for the starfighter with hyper ring. I really want that one.

i've seen em both recently, but had to pass them up. hopefully they'll still be around when i'm able to purchase them.

not really looking for things right now, not much fun to finally find something new and have to leave it on the shelves.

I got the Tantive IV Battlepack at the Superior Target yesterday, and it was the only one they had. They also had a few of the "muted" Vader Comic Packs, but none of the Chewie/Han one I still need.

What with still paying for this stuff with my allowance (I'm 17), I have again resorted to buying things in stores, having my parents keep them for a while, and finally buying them from them when I have money. Right now I have the Republic Commando pack, Shadow Stormtrooper, Betrayal on Felucia, Ambush on Ilum, and Capture of the Tantive IV in this situation, and I still owe $8. God, I need a job.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I havnt bought any of the Comic packs, but I may get the Han/Chewy because the Chewy looks like he did in The Holiday Special. It'll look great with the Holiday Special Boba Fett thats coming out later this year.

Went out again today -nothing.

got my plo koon mini bust today. another great job by gentle giant.