Page 235 of 334 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I
    Dark Marble, I collect Vintage figures! Almost have a complete set too. Unfortunatly, nobody really carries them. I've found some at odd antique shops around here and there. I know Mile High Comics Mega Store in Thornton (havnt been there in a while -but I'm planning a trip) has carried LOTS of them in the past. But not sure of recent. I get most of my Vintage stuff online -which is really hard because you cant inspect it for repos until you get it.

This is one of the problems I am hoping to avoid. I am hoping to get a set of figures that are originals with original gear and not knock offs. Many of the sellers on ebay take blurry pictures of their figures so you can't see the condition or the wepons they have. It is really lame. But thank you for the info, I have been out to Mile High in years. Maybe I will pay them a visit.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Just a heads up. Super Target stocked some Battlepacks including the Tantive IV set. They marked down the Ambush on Illum BP to only $13.98!!! They had the Sasee Tiin Starfighter also and were resetting the aisles too.

I got my Plo Koon Bust and C-3PO/Jawa maquette -nice!!!

Got a TTM back from Erik Bauersfeld (the voice of Bib Fortuna and Admiral Ackbar). He signed the small photo of Ackbar and 2 trading cards I sent him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found the TAC today at Walmart in Westminster on my way to work. I got the entire wave except the galactic marine. There was at least 10 of every other figure. Somebody got a whole mess of Marines.

Thats annoying too. I'm going out tonight -gonna stop by another Target on my way.

I'm going to StarFest for all 3 days. Gotta support the Star Wars Fans! Plus I like to advocate for attandees getting ripped off in the Dealer's Room.

Woohoo! I picked up a few Betrayal on Felucia Battlepacks at Target (on Havana in Aurora) for only $9.95 each. Instant army!

Got the vader with coin album at A-Mall target on tuesday, and yeaterday got the enitre 30th ann. collection wave one, less the concept trooper, picked those up at the newest wal-mart off of 33rd and tower.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Recieved some great autographs in the mail this week (so far)....

James Arnold Taylor (voice of Obi-Wan in Clone Wars)
    Tux Akindoyeni (Agen Kolar)
    Chris Parsons (4-LOM)

Also picked up a few Galactic Marines at TRU on Mississippi.

Well Starfest is fast approaching, the guest list is a little short this year, but the star wars guests are a nice change. Taking my fruend Erinn, a fisrt timer, and I am kind of shoving her into the full out 3 day weekend experience, hotel room and all. I think we are going to enter the costume contest this year, in the halloween costumes she constructed (phantom of the opera theme) So if you see a guy in a red tuxedo with a skull half mask on, thats me most likely. So hope to see some of you there!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found the Treachery at Saleucami battle pack yesterday at the South Lands Walmart yesterday. Has anyone seen the Order 66 packs on the shelve yet? I have been hitting 3 Targets a day and have seen no sign of it. I am done with the first wave of TAC. That was realatively easy to get. I have 8 Galactic Marines now.

Has anyone found the Wal-Mart exclusive Saga figures? I can't seem to find Aura Sing or Mace Windu's droid. None of the Wal-Marts I hit seem to be stocking these. I got lucky once and found the other 3 cantina figures but that was the only time I've seen them. Are these gone for good now that the 30th figs are out?