Page 237 of 334 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3340
    I've actually seen the concept trooper several times. If I see it again I'll grab you one Jay. I haven't seen anything new for about a week. I really would like to find the new ships.

By the way Jay, If you happen to get an extra set of Luke and the droids at Celebration IV, I would happily give you a handsome reward.

Thanks ces -I'm having NO luck with those.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found one Saleucami Battle pack yesterday at the Westminster Wal-mart on an endcap with a bunch of Unleashed Anakins and Obi-wans. After searching the aisle for about 5 mins I almost walked right past it. Wish I had more to report...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I've pretty much been turning up empty for a while now, and still haven't seen the Saleucami pack, McQuarrie trooper, or anything from wave 2. Thankfully, though, Target finally called back yesterday and I'll be going to orientation tomorrow, so I can now at least get some more money.

Good stuff JJL. Good luck on the job and hook us up with some toys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey Jabba John,
    When looking for the battle pack, look outside the Star Wars section. I have seen it at several Wal-marts and they are always on an end cap. Also if anyone is interested. My local Wal-mart finally put out the Obi-wan, Anakin, Shadow Trooper Unleashed sets. They are on the same end cap as the battle packs. It is the Wal-mart at Southlands by E-470 and Smokey Hill.

Thanks to both KH and ces! The Flatirons WM has a crapload of the tubular Unleashed, both in the aisle and on the endcap, but I have yet to see the Battlepack. I'll keep looking.

My official highlight recap from Starfest 07:
    Got Ray Park and Daniel Logan Autographs on Friday, no real lines, very personable, Danile Logan even hit on my friend, something along the lines of "would you go to jail for me?' (suggesting he is underaged, and he knew my friend Erinn was over 18). Went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which we left early because it was incredibly loud. Wandered around aimlessly for a while on saturday, ran into the guy from sleepaway camp outside, he seemed kind of stuck up, which he shouldnt be, due to his fair lack of celebrity against the other names at the convention (he wasnt even charging for his CD or autograph). He said he hoped at his next Q and A they wouldnt ask so much about sleepaway camp, come on now, thats what made you famous, not your singing. Sunday Erinn and I took 3rd place at the Horror Movie Trivia Contest, and then got interviewed for a podcast. I think the pics from the trivia contest are going to be up on Starland soon, look for the pic of me pretend choking her, classic (hopefully they put it up).
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I had a blast at StarFest this year. I hung out with Daniel Logan for a while on Friday night and chatted with Ray Park some on Saturday and Sunday. I've met them both several times -great guys both of em.

I got NECAs new Jareth the Goblin King figure from Planet Toys at StarFest. They were cool enought to bring one for me upon request.

Anyways, afte a LOT of hassle I got my order in for Master Replicas Stormtrooper helmet. Hopefully they'll have one on display at Celebration IV.

Still havnt found the Concept Stormtrooper or Boba Fett. Rrrrh!