Page 11 of 334 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    HEADS UP PEOPLE! One of my friends spotted an Episode 2 Battledroid at Wal-Mart in Evergreen, along with the jedi Starfighter, they are probobly gone by now though. maybe i wa there too early!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Wal-Mart in Aurora had the AOTC sneak peak figures again today.

Also (SPOILER WARNING!!!) If you are interested in seeing a portion of the Star Wars map I talked about in my last post, follow the link below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star wars map.jpg  

That map is cool, it's a strange coincidense that EVERYTHING is by tattoine, whats up with that!

Looking at the full map, I realized that every plant except Coruscant is by the outer rim.

so in actuallity the queens starship didn't last that long after being shot at, interesting.

I think the map is wrong. Tatooine is supposed to be a remote planet with twin suns.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The full map represents the entire galaxy with the planets just plopped down to represent the general area of each planet's solar system. The map was way too big to scan the entire thing. There is a picture of a spiral galaxy with Tatooine way on the outskirts.

Has anyone been lucky enough to find the Tie Bomber or snow speeder yet. I heard that they were in Pheonix the other day.

I suppose the map is probobly shrunk to fit the pages, but in other news, i found the Hasbro Jedi StarFighter, but what makes it so wierd firstly is where i got it from, K*B Toys & Hobby at Aurora Mall, Secondly, after seeing it there on the shelf, knowing i did not have enough, hid on the tippy top of the same shelf, in kinda a good view for 7.5 hours (1pm to about 7:30pm) without ANYONE finding it, i got home, got the cash, ran back, ran in, and to my astonishment, it was still there, but here is the real shocker, i got it for $21.99, plus Colorado 7.45% tax. so it came out to a pleasent $23.63, heck even the lego is like 19.99!

I love KB toys (well actually most of the time, it has nothing)

KB Toys at Aurora Mall aparently has been good latley. I picked up the BoShek wave there a week or so ago. And you just got the Starfiguter there. All C's has the Jedi Starfighter for $29.99, no way! I'm not paying that much for it!

KB probably doesn't know that they are supposed to hold onto those things until the Episode II release date.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay,
    If you get this in time, www.newforcecomics.com has the jedi starfighter for $19.99 which is the price I paid at Wal-Mart. This is lower than the cost TRU and Target are going to supposibly charge.