Page 239 of 335 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3341
    I had a fairly good Star Wars day today. I got the entire wave of the vintage collection. I got the entire wave 3 today of the TAC except obviously the Chewbacca and the Luke with vaporator. I also found remnants of the Legends wave, but it was only the figures destined to become peg warmers. No Troopers, or droids left. All of this was at my local Target so be on the lookout at yours. I also picked up an extra Quinlan to customize. I think I may use the TAC Obi-Wan's body. I was going to use Mace but then realized the body had too dark of a neck.
    Also anyone who is interested, Toy Rocket bought out the remains of the Droids from Celebration 4. Follow the link and get one before they are gone.
    http://www.toyrocket.com/Star-Wars-3...2416C2606.aspx

Hello everyone! I'm black from Celebration IV!

Good success this morning. Picked up the VOTC figures, academy Biggs, and the new Jawa at Greatland Target this morning.

I'm still going through all the stuff I picked up at CIV. It looks endless. Haha.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yesterday picked up the remaining Vintage figs at the A-Mall Target, and got the vader from TAC wave 3, that was all they had left from that wave... And thank you ces for the tip on 3po and r2, would have never thought to look outside ebay, but you learn something new everyday... I wish i could have gone to CIV but time and money issues prevented it. Well I can pretend I went with the Luke I got from Hasbrotoyshop before they got sold out...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Went out on my lunch break today and found the Saga Legends figures as well as Wave 3 at my local Target. Of couse the Chewbacca and Jawa were not there but I got everyone else in wave 3. I also got a full set of vintage figures and the new wave of comic figures there on Sunday. All and all an expensive week for Star Wars.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I'm hanging out waiting for Sideshow's 12" Obi-Wan to go up for preorder.

Anyways, I should be getting a sealed box of Topps SW Evolution Update Edition cards -hoping for a great autograph card pull. I also should be getting an order from SWS.com.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Got my Concept C-3PO n R2-D2 from ToyRocket today, perfect condition... Waiting for Luke from SWS.COM, then the 2 CIV exclusives shall be mine, muah... Then when Comic-Con Rolls around, hopefully the Obi-Yoda Pack will become available outside the con, like the last few years (holo leia, 501st)

I also had a great time at CIV, and got a bunch of stuff (old and new) while there.

I got the Bantha a few days ago at the Westminster TRU, and they still had three brown versions when I left (none of the tan, but I didn't want that one anyway). The older comic packs have been reshipping, which is good for me as I was finally able to get the Chewie/Han pack. From wave 3, I only have Vader, and I saw the Stormtrooper once but didn't have money. Oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picked up the wave 3 stormtrooper at Target by A-Mall. THey had a few of the vaders ledt, but none of the others from wave 3... They had pleanty of Mace Windus and Galactic Marines, and vintage han, leia, and luke.

I got the stormtrooper today. Frankly I'm surprised that I've seen him twice but never the Luke, Biggs, or Jawa.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram