Page 241 of 334 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3340
    Here's some updated pictures of my collection from the Rebelscum Registery...

http://registry.rebelscum.com/index....=90&showpics=1
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks ces!

Mace Windu

Was anyone able to order the Mace Windu from shop.starwars.com. I kept checking all day for it to go on sale. Then it did on my way home from work, and was sold out by the time I got home. Oh well, I guess that saves me $80.

got my "vintage coin collector set" in the mail the other day, nice set, less than desireable packaging (the outside is nice but the inside part with the 6 coins is cheeeap, also the coins are all scuffed in one way or another...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey guys, I need some advice. My company just won a big project in Aurora. My boss here in Las Vegas is transfering out there in the next month or two and says the he could use me out there next year. I lived in Colorado Springs for 3 years ('96-'99), but don't know much about Denver. What part of Aurora (or its surrounding area) would I want to live in? I have 2 young kids, so schools are important. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

well rouge, green valley ranch is nice, brand new high school, and several K-8 schools. Lakewood is nice, Broomfield is nice, try to avoid downtown denver, anything near colfax, and commerce city.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Agreed, Commerce City smells like it's garbage day every day.

I live in Lafayette (15 minutes from Boulder, 30 minutes from Denver in the other direction, give or take) and depending on what part of the city you're in, it's fairly nice. We're moving five minutes away (technically to Broomfield) since we want more space and the neighborhood's kind of gone south. I think anything in Boulder County and the surrounding area are nice and good.

Agreed, stay away from Commerace City, Lakewood (not bad but nothing exciting) and Downtown Denver (although some parts are nice). There are some great (new) places in Aurora to live. Valley Ranch and Piney Creek is very nice. Parker is booming and has a good school district- its a nice town.

Anyway, nothing worth reporting. Went out looking for the new Topps 30th Anniversary card set and found nothing.

Thanks for the help. I'll keep that info in mind when we move.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".