Page 242 of 334 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3340
    Today was my last day working at Target (no time with upcoming school things), so yesterday I looked at a few other stores to take advantage of the discount but turned up with nothing. Oh well. I'm contemplating ordering the wave 5 case from EE since it includes the McQuarrie Vader, Hermie Odle, and McQuarrie Starkiller Hero, and I don't want to have to worry about those.

EDIT: . . . and of course it's sold out. At least I see that they're going to be shipping the McQuarrie figures more heavily from now on. Also, the Lafayette WM is relocating in a few days, and the current one hasn't stocked any TAC figures whatsoever, so I'm hoping the new one might have some good ones (though I kind of doubt it).

Hey ces, did you see the preorder for Sideshow's Lifesize R2 & 3PO? WOOHOO!!! Hehe. I'm gonna have to sit on these for now.

Anyway, I got my order in for the "Look Sir, droids." Diorama.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay, I really really wanted to order those, but that price is insane. I think they will sell maybe 10 of those. They look incredible but there is no way I could afford even one of them. The "Look Sir droids" set is really cool. I grabbed that right up.

I hear that ces. I have too many preorders with Master Replicas, Gentle Giant and Sideshow as it is. Besides, I'm holding out for Carbonite Han.

Oh, I got my AFX Coruscant Clone Trooper Exclusive minibust in the mail!

It's still been a long while since I've found anything new in stores, so I've been buying a few things online. I got the 1997 Hoth Battle playset for $2 and A-wing for $15 (still waiting on the latter) from eBay, all three ROTS Battle Arenas for $10 each from HasbroToyShop, and got the Comic-Con stuff from a fellow SSGer (though I also don't have those yet). I really should be saving for the upcoming onslaught, but if not, then at least it'll be a merry Christmas, eh?

Havnt found anything exciting either. OfficialPix is having a great sale on signed items so I placed an order with them.

Still looking for the 30th Ann Topps series. Nothing yet.

The cards should be hitting retail in the next week, Jayspawn.

My box finally shipped on Wednesday.

I haven't found much either, but really have not had time to hit the stores. The new comic packs are reported to out. Cannot wait to find them. The one nice thing about the lull at the stores is that I have been getting several pre-orders in from Gentle Giant and Sideshow.
    I also got my trooper Jay. The Yoda marquet and Leia also shipped. I pre-ordered the Black hole trooper today.

Yes, Target and WM both had Comic Packs today in Virginia. Check your stores.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Today at the Superior Target I got the white pauldron Sandtrooper, maroon Battle Droids, and clean-feet 501st Trooper, so wave 2 of Legends is out there.