Page 243 of 334 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3339
    The new Lafayette WM opened today and looks very nice. I finally found a McQuarrie Chewbacca there today; they had full pegs of Legends wave 1 and basic wave 3, along with the first six Comic Packs, some vehicles, lightsabers, and those R2-D2 laptops. Thank god they closed down that old junky store.

So now as far as the first three waves go I only need the McQuarrie Stormtrooper . . .

Got R2-KT from Star Wars Shop today, great fig, and for a great cause. Waiting for my obi/yoda concept to show up from Hasbro Toy Shop, but i think they arient getting sent out until next month... Other than that no new finds, which kinda sucks... oh well, eventually something will show up.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got the Luke/Mara and A'Sharad/Dark Woman comic packs today at the Westminster WM. They didn't have the Leia/Vader one but they still had one each of the others when I left.

The Walmart in Highlands Ranch had about 6 each of the McQuarrie Fett's and Concept Troopers today. I say had.

Dave, would be be interested in trading me one of those Fetts? PM me if you want to sell/trade it. Thanks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just got back from 12 days in Chicago. I was afraid that the new stuff would hit while I was out of town. It appears that they are a bit ahead of us out there. The only thing I was able to get was the Red Battle droid 2 pack. I had a great haul when I got back and yesterday.
    I got the Yoda/Obi 2 pack in the mail, along with R2-KT, and Trooper. I picked up the Tie Interceptor, all the new galactic heroes, and the 501st trooper from wave 2. I found the Leia/ vader and dark lady comic packs, but no sign of Luke/Mara.
    Hey Jay, could you shoot me an email?

Sent!

Today I found nothing in stores but did recieve a few autograph packages from RIchard Bonehill and Howard Kazanjian. Nice successes.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wave 4 is now hitting. I was able to snag a comic Boba Fett. There was an older guy there who got all of the UGH's but took nothing else. This was at the Westminster Walmart.

Is that the Holiday Special Fett ces? Glad to know hes' hitting stores!

I bought the last of the 30th Ann cards from All C's today. Shame they didnt have more. These suckers just got REALLY hard to get. Wish I knew of another comic store in state that sold them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett