Page 244 of 334 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3340
    It was the Holiday Fett. The Two UGH's the other guy got were Cartoon Fett and a Tropper.

Yesterday I got the Leia/Vader Comic Pack at the Westminster Target, and they had one each of Wave 3. As I was walking into the Westminster TRU, a guy was walking out with the TIE Interceptor as he had called ahead to have them hold it and there were none left after that one. I probably missed it by an hour!

That was probably me that you saw walking out of Toys R Us. I didn't call ahead and I grabbed the last one off of the shelf. Unless you saw someone else.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BFett88 View Post
    That was probably me that you saw walking out of Toys R Us. I didn't call ahead and I grabbed the last one off of the shelf. Unless you saw someone else.
    Not sure, it was a guy at the guest service desk and he was doin' business with a female employee.

At any rate, I ordered the TIE Interceptor and Y-wing off of toysrus.com, so now I don't have to worry about them. Same deal with a case of wave 5 (which also includes wave 4's McQuarrie Vader) so I just need to look for wave 4 now.

Star Wars has been a little dead lately, so I am hoping new stuff will start to hit soon. I really want to pick up the new Tie and Y-wing so I might have to start making toy runs out there again. All I have seen at retail lately is Legend stuff...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I'm still on the lookout for the next wave. McVader and Holiday Special Boba Fett are top on my list.

Oh! I recieved a trading card in the mail signed by Jimmy Smits! I sent him 2 Evolutions trading cards. Got 1 back signed and personalized. No sign of the other card but thats ok -I have plenty.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My TIE Interceptor and Y-wing got here yesterday. The Y-wing's shipping box was messed up pretty badly and almost open, and the ship's box was a little crunched too. The thing itself looks great, though. Since I'm in the process of boxing all my stuff for the move in a few weeks, I won't be opening these for a while.

I got my Y-wing in the Mail too. I had a pretty good week. Was almost caught up except for the UGH's, CZ-4, and McVader, but now I hear that wave III of legends is out with the Dark Trooper who has a Gold coin, and the pit droids. The hunt is never ending, and Hasbro has a ton more stuff coming in the next few months.

Oh by the way, I saw the Jedi Vs Sith battle pack out in the wild today. THe set with the Clone trooper Obi-wan

Cool ces! I want that set.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay, It was at the Wal-mart by E-470 and Smokey Hill. They had several sets left.