Page 246 of 334 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3339
    Got a couple of new things at the wal mart off of 33rd and tower, McBoba, Jedi Luke, and the 2 Cantina Aliens, nothing else to report on that front, but hey its better than nothing...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I finally found CZ4 and three UGH figures at Wal-Mart in Wheatridge. They also had most of wave 5 but I passed since I have all of the wave five figures.

Also a friend of mine found five cases of wave 6 and picked me up a set of wave six. He found them at the Walmart at 136th and I - 25. He also found a couple of cases of Saga Legends wave 3 with the Dark Troopers. I am now ready for wave 7!!
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Arvada Target, which I haven't been to in over a year, had Elis Helrot and a few each of Umpass-Stay and Jedi Luke today. Too bad I had them already.

Waves 4, 5, 6

Westminster Wal-Mart had waves 4, 5, 6 out this morning. Unfortunately all of the Darths Pre-Cyborg Greiv, and concept figures were already gone. I did get the blue Episode II clone trooper too. I am almost caught up now except for those figures. There were still a ton left of wave 6 Han, Lando, and 4-Lom.
    Also, shop.starwars.com has the Celebration Europe doids up for sale if any one is interested.

Some jerk had bought several UGH's and returned them with silver coins.

Ordered Wave 5 case from EE today, figured what they heck. 10 figures i don't have with 2 duplicates... So that being said, when the case decides to show up I will have an extra yoda and stormtrooper, lookin for "animated debut" boba fett, CZ4, Umpass-Stay, and a McChewie, know its not specifically worth it for those specific figs, but why not put it on the table anyway...

WOO-HOO!!! At the Flatirons Crossing WM, I got CZ-4, Animated Boba Fett, all of wave 6 (including the Snowtrooper), the Darktrooper, and the blue Clone Commander. They also had about one of each figure from wave 5 and several of each figure in waves 4 and 6 as well as a few random UGH guys (including the McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Ceremony Luke, Yavin Biggs, and Yavin Han). When it rains, it most certainly pours.

The best part is, I went there since someone on RS said he found wave 4 there this morning and I only half-expected to find CZ-4 and Boba.

JJL, if you see 2 McSnowy's can ya hook me up?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    JJL, if you see 2 McSnowy's can ya hook me up?
    If I can make it back there soon, I will see what I can do.

My Durge Character Key arrived today from ACME. Cant wait to see what the last Clone Wars Key will be. Also got the Boba Fett Key on order from SWS.com.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

FINALLY! Got quite a bit at TRU off of Mississippi today, All of Wave 6 (including McSnowy) which they had several of each left (3 more McSnowys as of 3 p.m.) they had remnants of wave 5, i saw 1 C3PO/w salacious crumb, 1 hermie odle. I even managed to snag an animated boba fett fig, think that was the last one. They had all of the new comic packs (luke/mara, Dark Woman/Jarrett, and Leia/Vader) got those, they had metric tons of their large exclusives (y-wing, bantha pack, geonosis arena pack,ATAT, Galactic Hero's super packs) They had a bunch of saga legends, but i think the desireable ones had been picked out already (pit droids, Dark Trooper) so i am all caught up except CZ-4, Mc Chewie, and Dark trooper i suppose... Should be getting the wave 5 case whenever EE decides to get it to me. That's all for now...