Page 13 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    TRU got more Sneak Peak figures in, incliding many Clonetroopers yesterday. They seem to be stocking them pretty well.

I saw the LEGO sets with Yoda and Tusken Raiders at Wal-Mart on Abeline. But we all know that Wal-Mart, it's like trying to walk through Vietnam!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Snow Speeder

Walmart on Abeline had the Snow Speeder today. As of 2:00 PM they had one left. If you go, and they do not have any left, go to the Castle Rock Walmart; if you have time. I have noticed that they put out the same stuff in larger quantities on the same day that the Abeline Walmart does. That is how I got the Jedi Starfighter and the Sneak Preview wave.

Still no sign of the Tie Bomber.

cool!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Oh man that sucks. I was going to go to Wal-Mart on Abeline too. I'll have to keep my eye out then.

Target on Abeline has all their Star Wars stuff sitting on clearence. They have TONS of Ketwols and Shmi, Deluxe figures and Anniversary packs. Prices arn't too bad. Good time to get some openers.

Hmm, now if only they would stock NEW items...

The Target on Buckley has gotten rid of all of their Star Wars selection for the time being. It looks like Target stores are getting ready for April 23.

I went to the Walmart on Abeline today with the hope that I would find the Tie Bomber. Imagine my surprise when I found a case of Episode II Assort 1 wave 1 on the shelf. I was so excited. I also found the Tusken Raider and Yoda Lego sets that Jay talked about the other day. I took them to the cashier and they would not scan. The Scanner said "Cannot be sold." I played dumb, knowing full well why it was saying this. She grabbed a manager who tried to explain that they are all defective and must be sent back to Hasbro. Goes to show how clueless they are at that Walmart. They asked me to show them where I had found them. I walked the manager back and showed her.
    Someone else must have known this would happen, because during this time they had opened and Obi-wan, Padme, and Anakin and shoplifted the figures. I watched as they put the rest of the figures and Legos in a plastic bin and walked off with them. Some Lucky theif scored themselves a few of the new figure.

While at All C's I over heard one of the workers talking that they had gotten all three of the Tie Bombers from Walmart yesterday. So overall a pretty bad day of hunting.

Oh one more thing, I did not show the manager the Lego Yoda sets that were on top of the Shelves mixed with other Lego sets, so if anyone else would like to try their luck.
    Jay you are so lucky to find the stuff you did, when you did.

Kaybee toys had a whole bunch of cases of the preview figures! all of them were there, not like anyone is missing them though!

The Walmart on Abeline has put out the EII lego sets again, but this time on the top shelf with a note taped to them saying, cannot be sold. If you go to the end of the isle, towards the garden area, you can look at the Zam Wessel, Anakin, and Obi Wan set. It is actually pretty cool. Next to it is the Super Battle droid.

Did anyone else down load the EII sound track (the link is on the main page)? It is really cool. I don't have high speed internet, so it took 7 hours to get all of the tracts, but worth it.