Page 251 of 334 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3340
    The Target on Church Ranch Ave had the Galactic hereo Scene, Tie Bomber and Arc last night at closing.

Hey everyone, On my way to work this evening I stopped by the Westminster Wal-mart off Sheridan. They have a giant crate by the toy aisle filled with Star Wars figures from Waves 4 through 7. I did not have a ton of time, but I was able to get the concept Starkiller and Han finally, pre-cyborg Greivous, Dark Trooper, and Darth Malek. There were probably over 200 figures in there. The cards are all going to be destroyed, but if your looking for any of those waves, I would head on over.

I went to Target today looking for the Tie Bomber. No luck on that part, but I did find waves 7.5 and 8. I now have one of each of the concept figures. I would like to find 2 more of the concept rebel. Also hoping to get more of the Hawk Battalion trooper. After those two, I am done for the remainder of the year with basic figures. Hasbro pretty much released half of the year's figures in a 2 month period. Pretty hard on the pocket book.

I hear that ces! Some of my (many) Master Replicas Preorders are startin to ship. Aie!

Picked up some great stuff from the OfficialPix sale this last week.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well i got my order in the Exclusuive 12" Han Solo. The process was WAY easy this time. However I may cancel my order as it was nearly $75 and I dont think he's worht that much.

Anyhoo, havnt found anything in stores. I did recieve my McQuarrie prints from Zazzle.com -turned out great! I recieved "The Stormtroopers" and "Vader's Trap." I'm gonna order "The Lazer Duel" at another time in a larger print.

Oh, and I got my Indy Teaser posters ordered -woohoo!

$75 is a total ripoff. They are deliberately taking advantage of the "Ford appeal" and overcharging this figure. Bespin Han was worth about $30 and marginally above Hasblo. This one looks better but only worth about $45. $50 at most. Sideshow is really starting to **** me off. Just wait until they make Chewie for $150-$200 or Vader. They better look better than Hot Toys or Medicom for that kind of dough and Sideshow to-date has been incapable of competing on that level of quality.

Over the past few days, I've gotten the orange pit droids at the Broomfield Target, the green clone officer at the Lafayette WM (they had TONS of Legends on a little middle-of-the-aisle thing sort of near the regular figures), and Padmé at Super Target (they still have one).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Got my Pre-Auth for the Stormtrooper Helmer Replica from MR. Aie!

Still on the lookout for Starkiller.

Has anyone found the Wal-mart exclusives yet? I haven't found much of anything for the past week, which is good because it has been just too much lately

Today at the Westminster TRU I finally got the Jedi vs. Sith Battlepack. They didn't have any Jedi Starfighters or any figures of note.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram