Page 260 of 335 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3341
    Today I went to the Westminster TRU, they didn't have any big-wing white TIE Fighters. Has anyone seen them yet? They did have a Y-wing and a ton of Hyperspace Ring ships, so maybe I shouldn't really be worried about their exclusives. They also had an absolute ton of sandtroopers, holographic Vaders, spirit Anakins, 501st clones, Hawkbat clones, and 7th Legion clones, which I found odd.

I did get Anakin's green starfighter at the Lafayette WM, though, which I don't think has stocked new figures in several months.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What a starfest it was. Graduated from Starfleet Academy, made an @$$ of myself for the costume contest (didn't win anything there, curse you FFVII), placed 2nd in horror movie trivia, and got Adam Baldwin's autograph on my Full Metal Jacket DVD, and he was very personable, asked how I was, made small chit chat before I was whisked out of the way of the 70 or so people behind me. Almost forgot, I have an extra Emperors Shadow Guard, so if you need him, let me know!!
    Last edited by mrhat; 04-21-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: forgot to mention extra shadow guard
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Some pics of me and Erinn are up at starland.com, under costume contest (mad hatter and red riding hood) and a couple from Starfleet academy, so check them out if you so desire

I scored fairly bigtime at the Huron Target today. I got the Tri-Droid, Emperor's Shadow Guard, EVO Trooper, Jumptrooper, Shadow Stormtrooper (mainly for the coin), and Commander Neyo (to sit on the second bike and be more film-accurate). They also had most of the TFU figures including both skin tones of Maris Brood. I also got my Hasbro Play Rewards $50 check, so hopefully TRU will get in that white TIE Fighter soon. Now the only carded figure I need is the Covert Ops Clone Trooper, then I'm set in that department until July.

Has anyone found the White Tie Fighter here yet? Maybe this should be a question for Hasbro. I haven't even seen these on ebay...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Havnt found the white TIEs yet. The only figure I'm looking for is Zev Sensca.

Had a good time at StarFest also. Got Zachary Quinto's autograph on my "Heroes" cast photos and poster. Got Nichelle Nichols on the Heroes and Star Trek II posters as well. No major scores in the dealers room.

Super Wal-Mart on Hampden as the IJ Potato Head of anyone's interested.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Had an interesting find at the loveland wal-mart, the Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax comic pack... They only had one, but it was nice to finally get one of those

Got some of the more saught after SAGA LEGENDS at Wal-Mart today, Covert Ops Clone Trooper and Captian Neyo...

Battle Rancor

I picked up this bad boy on Sunday at Superior Target. It is a lot bigger than I thought.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    I picked up this bad boy on Sunday at Superior Target. It is a lot bigger than I thought.
    Dang, I just went there and they didn't have any. Hopefully it will be at another Target around here.