Page 14 of 335 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    I tried to buy the Yoda/Dooku set, "not realising" it was not able to be sold, i could not buy it, o well, April 23rd.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

EII Stuff at Walmart

I was told that Walmart on Abeline had two cases of the Tie Bomber and Snowspeeders yesterday. So last evening I went to check on it. I looked though about a hundred boxes with no luck, but I did find something interesteing. Over by the bike section, there were several boxes full of AOTC collectible trading card games. Now I am not to into the cards, but I wanted to see if I could get them to ring one AOTC thing for me early. And it actually worked. They are expensive at $3.95 for ten cards.
    I have retyped this twice, so I will out the scan of the item in my next post.

Wal-Mart on Abeline seems to be getting stuff in on days when I don't go there. Haha.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That happens to me all too often, although at the Wal-Mart in Evergreen had a sign that said "Coming Exclusivly to Wal-Mart, Episode 2 Attack of the Clones toys on April 23rd" Or something like that, my dad saw it, i didnt.

It has been really slow lately. My Parents was able to get the Tie Bomber for me while they were vacationing in Texas. Sorry that I have not gotten the scan up of that collectible card game, but every time I try it, I get bumped from my schools server. I am sure most of you have found what I was talking about anyway; the Walmart on Buckley has half of the action figure pegs full of them now.
    A little less than two weeks now.

Theres a Wal-Mart on Buckley? thats new to me. They have it, but cannot sell it, unless they punch it in manually.

Of course thers a Wal-Mart on Buckley. It's right across the street from Target. Good shopping area too. You can hit 2 birds with one stone. If they have things that is.

O okay, ill have to get there sometime (god am i out of date, or out of wack, which ever)

Hey Ces, R2, Vulcantouch, etc..

Me and Jayspawn here are planing to meet at Starfest at 5 on friday night so we dont miss the dealer room action, who else is coming? i would love to meet you all! Email Me!

Thumbs up sounds like a plan, count me in

dee2, warstar, b'jr & i have met on con fridays in years past, maybe we can do it this time too

Sounds great! This year should be pretty exciting!