Page 266 of 334 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3340
    All of the Target's I have been to lately have dropped their prices too.

That's good news for the upcoming figures since I would rather spend more money at Target instead of WM. Too bad there are no new figures for a while now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

saw the jedi starfighter galactic heroes set at target on alameda. would rather see the Vader TIE though.

I got the only Speeder Bike Recon Battle Pack at the Huron Target today. They, too, had lowered their figure prices and put other stuff on sale for the week (though I assume the figure prices are more "permanent").

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    saw the jedi starfighter galactic heroes set at target on alameda. would rather see the Vader TIE though.
    I got Escape from Mos Eisley at Target yesterday.
    Didn't see the jedi starfighter though, might have gotten that one too at 16.99.
    I'll have to check before sale is over.

I got a $5 Kashyyyk Trooper on the TAC card at the Huron WM today and the Hoth Recon Patrol Battle Pack at the Huron Target.

Picked up the 2 speeder bike scenes at Westminster Walmart

[FONT=Courier New]Does anyone know if Wal-Mart has the AT-TE on sale this week?[/FONT]

Went out to see if I could find the Wal-Mart exclusive 501st legion clone troop, but no luck thus far... In other news I got ahold of the McFarlane Toys Comic-Con Halo 3 figs (E.V.A. Hellspartain and CQB active camoflauge) from Spawn.com (they still had some as of right now) for any of you who are seeking them and didn;t make it to Comic-Con...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Lafayette WM had a bunch of the 501st Clones as of two days ago, and I assume they're still there.