Page 267 of 335 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3341
    Finally got a hold of the 501st clone at wal-mart off of Lincolin ave up here in loveland, spotted the new CW mighty muggs, no wave 3 for saga as of yet...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I've seen the 501st Clone a few times at WM. Debating wether or not to get some figures I dont want in order to get those Droid parts -DAMN the droid parts!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Damn, it's been dead in this thread!

Today at the Westminster TRU I got the B-wing (they had a few left) and the Lars Homestead (there were two in a cart but nobody around it, so I kind of felt bad but I still wanted it). Last night at the Lafayette WM I finally got the Hoth Speeder Bike set and noticed an unopened box marked "Force Unleashed 3-packs" so I asked a guy to open it and got one of each, so I assume they are on the shelves now. I've spent a lot more recently than I had thought I would.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thumbs up

I had a pretty good haul yesterday. I got the Wal-mart 3 packs. Picked up that latest wave of comic packs, found the rest of the repaint wave that I needed, and shockingly I found part of the new wave of Clone War figures. I got the super-battle droid and The clone pilot Oddball. Cody and Asohka were already gone. Cool all the same because I hadn't even hear that they had hit yet.

i've seen the newer comic packs, but thats it. talon/skywalker are incorrectly packaged as pack 2.

Picked up 3 new figures yesterday at Super Target. Scored Jodo Kast, Evan Piell/Yadde and Animated Comm. Cody. So happy to FINALLY find something good in stores. Still looking for Ahsoka.

BTW, IKEA is coming to Colorado! I am so stoked about this. Gonna be moving next year although IKEA wont open for a time longer. Finally I will be aboe to properly display my collection.

On the side I've been working on various autograph projects for Star Wars, Heroes, and other stuff.

picked up the both of the "star wars Legacy" comic packs from target off of 34, they also had some of the other ones, but figured Legacy is hotter for the moment... Oh and going to GAMESTOP tonight for the midnight release of the force unleashed, hoping to get my hands on the stormtrooper commander...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Last night at the Superior Target, I got both Legacy comic packs (God, what a horrible story) and the Imperial Engineer. I then got the game and Stormtrooper Commander at the nearby GameStop. They had several of the figure left last night, but they might be gone by now.

Tonight at the Boulder Target I got the only Mandalorian comic packs. They also still had a Young Indiana Jones figure, which I found odd since I'd seen it there two weeks ago . . .

Hello everyone! I'm on vacation in South Dakota. I found 1 Ahsoka and the Mando comic packs yesterday. Ahsoka is a tiny figure but easy enough to find on the pegs. Also found the Grail Knight and LC Indy at TRU here too. No sign of Vogel, Henry or Elsa though.

Awesome Heroes premier last night! Even found the Series 2 figures also.