Page 271 of 335 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3341
    I picked up the Target Ultimate Battle Packs at the Lafayette Target on the way to work this evening. Nice sets, but insanely priced.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I picked up the Target Ultimate Battle Packs at the Lafayette Target on the way to work this evening. Nice sets, but insanely priced.
    There's no Target in Lafayette, unless they just put one up and I missed it . . . where was it located?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It's the Target by 36 and 287, close enough to Lafayette

Picked up CW Dooku, Ventress and Plo Koon at Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker. Sweet figures too!

Also got my Sideshow 12" Indiana Jones yesterday. Expensive for a 12" figure but WOW! Well worth the price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I love the Plo Koon

The Plo Koon figure is great. I also really like the 3PO. I am amazed at the level of articulation they are getting with such small limbs. I am almost caught up. Still looking out for the Luke Emperor pack. I also want to get more of the Quinlan. I took the head off the one I picked up and tried it out on the Clone Wars (animated) Obi and it fits well. The neck is a bit small but it looks pretty good. The Emperor is pretty good from the pictures I have seen on Galactichunter. The body under the cloak is fierce.

Oh by the way I have seen the clone war tank at several Targets. The single vehicle one that is.

i found the latest wave of CW figs but am way behind with legacy and the comic packs. i've seen most of the battlepacks but have passed due to price (and to a lesser extent space issues).

I found all of CW wave 3 at the Walmart on 136th and I-25 (which I call the Huron one). They still had several of all of them, but I think I got the only Plo Koon. There were also several TLC wave 4 figures there.

If anyone is interested, hasbrotoyshop has the clone Emperor/ Luke, and Quinlan Vos comic packs in stock. I got tired of trying to find the Emperor so I ordered that and 2 extra Quinlans for customizing.

I've found the Clone Emp/Luke packs a few times. One of the better sets IMO. The White Vader is pretty cool too.

I've been busy with some autographs projects lately. This last month is scored some autographs from John Williams, Ashley Eckstein and Frank Oz.

Also received 12" Indiana Jones (F'n sweet figure doesn't describe) and Ki-Adi Mundi. As well as the Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper minibusts from Gentle Giant.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The Huron Target reorganized and now has an absolute ton of Sarlacc packs and a few Christophsis ones. They had far fewer basic figures and no comic packs (I'm still looking for the Vader/Trachta, Emperor/Luke, and Faie/Quinlan sets).