Page 16 of 334 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Soory that last post was suppose to reas, "I can see finding..."

FYI, if you still need Teebo Wave, K-Mart on Chambers/Colfax has TONS of them, only one problem--- Bent, Horribly, every last one of them, if you want one to open, store price, for those who like MIMP sorry. thay also have Anniversary 2 packs, woo...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey Mr. Hat, I was just getting ready to say the same thing. Did you see them this morning? I was their at about 9:40 AM.

I was there around 9:15, i lloked, and i left.

HEY you spoiler fans, Barnes and Noble on Exposition (Right by Wal-Mart) had the Episode 2 graphic Novel for 17.95, of course i got one from there, they had one left, after i got mine, i have to say no smiles could describe it, if only a JAW DROP were here, that is the most beutiful Star Wars movie ever, it has it all, love, fighting, action, and lets not forget, JEDI, lots and lots of Jedi, finally yoda gets his fighting first! what a fight it is too!

Here's the deal with Midnight Madness here in Colorado. NEITHER TRU on Mississippi OR Park Meadows is doing it. Sucks! An employee me that the 1st MM was a bust so they are not doing it. What crap! My TRU for EPisode I sold everything!

Have you guys heard anything?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Red face yeah yeah, but tell us which trus Are doin it?? :)

vt's starcon rendez plan:
    first of all, my usual plan is to arrive ~5:15 with baal jr (pictured in link below) ~5:15pm, i go to willcall to pick up my tix, then i go see if i can infiltrate the dealer room before the hordes shove their way in at 6pm (i usually can). then i make multiple orbits in said room, comparing prices & doin trades, until about 7:30 pm. then maybe b'jr & i'll go watch AI or Freddy Got Fingered :crazed;
    second of all, dis is what i look like, so just keep yer eyes peeled & you'll spot me, in all my walkmanned glory :happy:
    third, feel free to report in here in case there's anythin you'd like me to pick up for you at scalpers before the con, in which case, Bring $$ in case i score you some bargains
    friday morning'll be the last time i check in here b4 con, so plz post any rendez-details you want me to see before then-
    vt

To vulcantouch, haggie, ces, r2dee2, and Dark Marble. Star Fest is upon us again! And it's looking to be a pretty great convention. Probably one of the best in a LONG time.

I, Jayspawn and mrhat are meeting on Friday of the convention in the lounge area at 5pm. It's by regestration as many of you know. We would like as many of you Colorado Star Wars Collectors to join us, and meet many of us for the first time. We will have a Star Wars toy of some kind sitting on the table so we can be easily recognized. If you're there and not sure who we are. Just ask! So let's meet and talk Star Wars!

I hope to see you guys there! MTFBWY!

I wont be going to the convention but please let me know about future get-togethers.

Thats too bad haggie. But thanks for replying. We havn't forgotten you!