Page 273 of 334 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3340
    I too found the entire wave. First Target I hit, didn't have the Spacetrooper, but I found it at the Target off 287. I would like to find a few of the spacetroopers.

i'm glad i haven't seen anything new recently, since i can't really afford to be buying toys currently.

My mom found some of this wave at the Huron Walmart (I-25 and 136th). I don't know which ones. Good to know it's showing up quite a bit, though.

EDIT: Tonight I went to the Boulder Target and got Luke and Han in their stormtrooper disguises. Thanks for the heads up, Dark Marble!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Havnt found the ANH wave yet. I did pick up Goldie though. No sign of Clone Wars JarJar -thought he was coming out with Padme.

They've added William Katt (Greatest American Hero) to the StarFest guest list. Think I'll add him to my Heroes poster.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Havnt found the ANH wave yet. I did pick up Goldie though. No sign of Clone Wars JarJar -thought he was coming out with Padme.

They've added William Katt (Greatest American Hero) to the StarFest guest list. Think I'll add him to my Heroes poster.
    Jar Jar is in CW wave 5, with the Rocket Battle Droid, 41st Elite Clone, and Kit Fisto, which shouldn't be out for a few weeks at least.

They added Brent Spiner to the StarFest lineup, which is pretty d@mn cool, First time in a while i've been so excited for a lineup, still no SW guests but there is some time to go yet...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got Obi-Wan today at the Broomfield Target, and they had a few other figures from the wave. I still need Pons Limbic and the Spacetrooper.

Hey Jabbajohn, they had several Pons at the newish Walmart on 287, the one further North of that Albertson's

I found Luke, Han, and Obi Wan at Loveland Wal-Mart, I think I missed the others twice in a row, because the night before they had a luke, then I go back yesterday and they have Han, Luke, and Obi, so I should just stake out the WM toy asile all night, . I also picked up the ROTJ Infinities Comic Pack at Target, woo.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Comic Packs

hasbrotoyshop.com has the newest comic packs if anyone is interested. Stores have been so slow to put them out, that I ordered a set from them.