Page 275 of 334 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3339
    Can one of you guys post carded pictures or something? I want to get the correct names of these sets (and see them first, too).

I already opened mine, but this is the best pic I could fine loose

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=29896
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

All right, thanks. I guess those names are probably close enough (I know they call him Janek Sunber instead of Lt. Sunber, for instance). I'm sure I'll find them soon anyway.

Yeah on the pakaging it does say Janek Suber. Meh, no biggie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

South Glen B. Target had all of Legacy wave 5 & AT-TE Assault Squad BP.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Smile Wal-Mart Exclusive

I am trying to upload pictures, but this forum has such severe restrictions. I have had to make the files small enough that they have lost all quality so you cannot read them. Here is a list though.

1) Star Wars #94 (Classic Marvel) Machook, Keoilkeech, & Kettch
    2) Star Wars #19 (Rogue Squadron) Ibtisam & Nrin Vakil (My favorite of the set)
    3) Star Wars 16 (Empire) Janek Sunber and Amanin

I found all of these at Walmart on my way home. I only stopped by the Westminster one, so I have no idea if anyone else had/has them. They had about 6 of each.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    South Glen B. Target had all of Legacy wave 5 & AT-TE Assault Squad BP.
    Hey Jon, you know this is the colorado thread not the VA/DC/MD one, right?

Another attempt

Cazzo! La mia photo e anche troppo grande

As an aside, did anyone else get Carrie Fisher's new book "Wishful Drinking"? It is funny.

Okay, I suck at attachments here. Last attempt. If this doesn't work, Jabba I can always email them to you if you would like.

I keep seeing them at the bottom of my post, but then they are not in the message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   004.jpg