Page 276 of 335 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3341
    And I am now the proud owner of all three sets! They had several of each at the Huron Walmart.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

So I went to Wal-Mart last night to get some groceries at 10 in the evening (happens a lot actually) so I strolled down the Toy asile and what do my eyes behold? Well they behld the Asajj Ventress/Tol Skorr pack (which i need) as well as 3 that i didn't even know were out; Ki-Adi-Mundi/Sharad Hett, Wedge Antillies/Borssk Fey'lya, and Luke Skywalker/Deena Shan. So I plop those 4 in my cart with the groceries, head to check out. Why these mundane details, you ask? WELL; So the cashier scanned my Ki Adi and Wedge packs no problem then the other 2, and the register said that she couldn't sell them to me, and I'm like what? There is no don't put out on floor hold on these, especially since the Asajj pack came out LAST YEAR... Accodring to the employees "opinion" they were made in china and may have lead paint or some crap like that and they can't sell them to me, period. And in my head I was thinking, well, mam'n these other 2 were fine but the other 2 arient, what??!! Anyway so I lost the fight over selling me the other 2 packs, leaveing me a bit peeved. But I did get 2 new ones, so I guess it's not all so bad.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I find Wal-mart very annoying. This kind of crap happens to me there all of the time and you always get some stupid China answer.

i found the snowspeeder at target (and picked up the WM comic packs, finally).

the speeder is awesome. there's a cardboard turret as part of the pack-in scenery - too bad it isn't made of a sturdier plastic. now i really can't wait for the AT-AT

I went back to wal-mart on my way home just to check to see if the unsellable ones were back on shelf, they weren't, of course. All they had were 8 pegs full of their new exclusives, well most of them were those, they had one luke/clone emperor and one lando/stormie... And another funny story, they have the Asajj/Tol pack for $6 on the wal-mart site...

And so, on this the day of my birth (24 years old, oy...) I found the previously noted unsellable Comic Packs, and low and behold, therer they hung, so I take them along with my cake mix and frosting to the quick check out, and wouldn't you know, they sold them to me!! Wal-Mart had a hodgepodge of random comic packs, a bunch of their new exclusives, a few from last year, quite a few of the newer waves (Faie/Vos, Luke/Emperor etc...) and no new figures past the ep 3 wave of last year. oh and they had clone wars i guess.

Happy Birthday Mr Hat
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy Birthday Mr Hat

shout out to Mr(s) Garrison and Brett Favre

Thanks, I got everything I wanted- A ticket to starfest, and a 6 pack of guiness.

Found the Jawa set from ANH wave, so I'm now all caught up on that wave!! I'm sure the ESB wave will start showing itself here shortly. In unrelated news, the Wolverine movie figs have begun to hit retail, I picked up the "comic" version of Deadpool, because he is one of my favorite villians of all time. The movie version they had was kinda blah...