Page 277 of 334 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3340
    I just received word that the next wave of Clone Wars figures are shipping. The wave is the Jar Jar, Kit Fisto, green Clone, and Space Battle Droid set. So now would be the time to start looking for them if interested.

SNOW DAY!!!! Well it wasn't until later, but i made the decision that I was not driving to greely in this...weather. Yestreday however, I found the comic pack I was missing (Vader/Trachta (sp)) nothing else of note, but I am completely caught up with those now... except the WM exclusives, but those I feel will be around for some time yet. So hopfully the new ESB and CW waves will hit soon..
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

weather is really bad on the west side of town. looking out my window, there's 2 feet of snow on my balcony

I've been moving all week. The snow really didnt help at all
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found the new wave of Clone Wars at TRU a few days ago. Picked up JarJar. The other look alright -JarJar has the better detail (and I like buying every new JarJar just out of spite for the people who still hate him). Kit looks pretty good -cept he's got really skinny legs and he looks top heavy.

I'm planning on going to Saturday of StarFest. Without a SW guest I wont spend any extra money on a weekend pass.

I am weekending Starfest, although the lack of SW guests is rather dissapointing, The good Trek guests and the original Jason Voorhes makes it worth the while, oh and of course Horror Trivia on Sunday afternoon... Going for first place this year!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

StarFest this year looks to be a real sleeper. I've said before that if they get a SW guest, I'll get a weekend pass. But that wont be happening this year. With Celebration V rumored to be next year, I dont mind scaling back.

I got a second spacetrooper at the Westminster Walmart today with a $4.99 pricematch thanks to the Kmart ad. I also went to the nearby TRU, which didn't have anything good. Still no sign of the new CW wave, but there's a ton of the cantina figures everywhere.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have seen niente lately. Very dry.

The ESB wave should be out soon you would think. Cause the AOTC wave is coming soon after. Definatly gonna pick up the Hoth Rebel Trooper and Captain Needa. Probably pass on Luke and Leia.

Star Trek is starting to hit. The figures look ok -McCoy and Young Spock look the best I thought. Havnt found the Enterprise yet.