Page 278 of 334 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3339
    Friday (Day 1) is StarFest was pretty dismal. The snow didnt help either. Got to talk to Brent Spiner for a few minuets which was very nice. The Dealer's Room offers nothing new aside from booths selling the previous year's junk. A few of them hauking new Trek merchandise for obsene prices. Hopefully today goes better.

BTW, I picked up a Battle of Cristoffsis battlepack for $27.99. The price still says $38.99. Thats a deal!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Starfest was alright got Brent Spiner, Robert Picardo, Ethan Phillips, and Ari Leman autographs which is pretty cool, did the droid hunt, nearly made it the full 2 hours, not too bad for my first time, tied for second at the horror trivia contest. Got some cool portraits from the art show, i found the show to be sad actually a lot of pieces had no bids at all, but that's how it goes i suppose. Overall a fairly good weekend, less the snow, but i got to the hotel before it got too bad on friday.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

StarFest was less than exciting this year. I got Philips, Spiner and Picardo on some posters but aside from that -there wasnt anything exciting going on. The weather was best on Sunday when the sun came out.

The Boulder Target had the Scramble at Yavin and Jabba sets yesterday. I picked up the Yavin set and cringed to see the price is $26 now. As far as the battle packs and comic packs and vehicles go I think this is my last year for collecting this stuff. I want to support the lines to maybe get some better sized vehicles, but it is just to expensive!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I too saw the new battle packs and Hoth waves at several Targets today. I grabbed each battle pack and an ugnaught and Rebel soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I too saw the new battle packs and Hoth waves at several Targets today. I grabbed each battle pack and an ugnaught and Rebel soldier.
    Did the Rebel Soldier have the soft goods skirt or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    The Boulder Target had the Scramble at Yavin and Jabba sets yesterday. I picked up the Yavin set and cringed to see the price is $26 now. As far as the battle packs and comic packs and vehicles go I think this is my last year for collecting this stuff. I want to support the lines to maybe get some better sized vehicles, but it is just to expensive!
    That is indeed way too much. Are they that price at other stores? I need to do some shopping around.

The Rancor I ordered online apparently arrived at my house today but I won't be able to see it for a few days. Still, that's better than nothing.

I saw the rebel soldier at 2 Targets and neither had the skirt. I got my Battle packs for $23 each, but you all know how Target is now days. They often have different prices at different stores, but technically, I paid over $25 each after tax. When I saw these listed on line at these prices I thought they were just charging a higher rate since it was on-line. Maybe Target is just following.

I saw the Yavin and Jabba packs at the Boulder Target and the over-$26 pricetag was too much for me, so I'll shop around. This might actually be the first time in recent memory that I've seen something new in stores and not bought it right away (aside from online exclusives and such). Nothing else new at that store or the Lafayette WM, but I will be looking at a few stores tomorrow for all the new stuff that's out there.

I also opened my Rancor, which is totally awesome.

Still havnt seen the Rancor yet. Its a Target Exclusive right?

Saw the Jabba Battle Pack but not the Yavin. Jabba looks pretty cool -the detail is better than I thought. Sucks that the price on them went up. I think the price was part of their appeal.

I'm starting to think the Rancor is going to be an On-line exclusive. I got mine back in January from Target.com.