Page 17 of 334 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Lightbulb hagster: if it makes any diff. . .

i might be able to get you in Free; lmk if interested & i'll get on it

No difference. I'm just totally swamped with work right now so I'll need to work through the weekend. Thanks though!

Well that makes 3 of us, Hey if you read this before you go, maybe we should get those passes that Sir Steve is making, then we could recognise eachother even more, i am gonna ask for one, maybe it would be a good thing to have at all the coneventions...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Lightbulb hat/spawn. . .

if either of you haven't bought yer tix yet say so here, cuz if not i Might be able to get you in free

thanx, but i got mine last month!

AAAHHHHHH!!!! I bought my weekend pass yesterday!!! How could you get in for free anyways?

Anyways, I hope to see you guys tonight!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Have been offline for the last 2 months, so sorry for lack of response on my part, just got back online this evening.
    Am planning on a trek up to the fest, but it will be on Sat. Really wanted to see Billy Dee Williams!! Sorry I missed the Friday meeting
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Oh hey R2, nice to hear from you, we thought this one lady was you, but then we figured out it well wasn't... Me and Jay, and Touch met up and walked around for a good couple of hours. He went to meet all the guests, i left to go eat dinner, Billy will be there saturday, hopefully all day.

how vt get in free, you axe? Ancient Chinese Secret ;)

fun meetin & hangin w/you two, too bad b'jr needed to leave in a hurry eh anyhoo i posted a fuller report here
    vt

Hey all, sorry I missed out on meeting everyone. I had a ton to get done over the past few days and did not have time to check the boards. I hope you all had a great time and found somethings that you wanted without getting ripped off in the process. Less than two days, and hopefully we will all have substantially added to our respective collections. Good luck to everyone on Tuesday.