Page 286 of 334 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3339
    I got Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter at the Huron Target today. They had quite a few other vehicles, which were on sale for $17.99. There were no others of her ship or the tank droid, but if you wanted some cheap(ish) Vulture Droids, go crazy.

finally saw something new. since i happened to be on the E side of town, figured i'd stop @ a target or two - lo and behold - they had the TPM wave. haven't seen anything new in forever on the W side of town

I haven't seen anything lately. I hope these peg warms don't prenvent new stuff from coming out. ROTJ wave, TPM wave and two new clone war waves are out. The stores by me have hardly anything. Maybe the new stuff just flies off the shelves.

Was going about looking for halloween stuff (unsucessfully), decided to pop into target look for anything new, which hadn't been the case as of late, but, low and behold, a complete set of the TPM wave! they literally had one set, no extras, and the repack figs of the wave as well (biker scout, darth maul, etc...) so the newer stuff is out there, just trickling in i suppose, will someone please buy all the damn admiral Yularens, they have clogged the CW pegs for far too long, juts leave one for me, i still need him, just holding off for a bit, since the CW figs are everywhere (except Cad Bane, the bane of my existence )
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found about 2/3 of the TPM wave at Target off Church Ranch Yesterday. I need to run by TRU sometime to see if they have the ROTJ wave and TIe interceptor in stock.

Picked up the Gungan Warrior and TPM Obi-Wan at SuperTarget last night. They had the 2 pod race dudes -but passed on them. Still looking for the Legends gasmask Chewy. Found the repackages Stormtrooper Han & Luke at different stores.

Am I right in saying that the varient Ugnaught and Hoth Trooper arnt coming out at this time?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

TRU on Mississippi had the Exclusive TIE Interceptor in stock this morning. A little pricey as their exclusive seem to be nowadays.

Jay, I don't know about the ugnaught, but Hasbro did say the Hoth trooper is not coming out now.

That sucks. They should have released them both at the same time. Although, they are repackaging figures pretty quickly now, so maybe it'lll see the light of day later.

The Ugnaught is coming as a repacked figure with the ROTJ wave, in a revision case. The Hoth Soldier will be coming in a Battle Pack next year, according to the Hasbro Q&A.