Page 290 of 334 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3340
    I got it too, minus Cody. I think he is going to be the hardest to get.

I hit 4 Wal-marts on the way home from work this morning. Three of them had the entire ROTS wave, all minus Cody. I also found the Dewback. No sign of the AT-ST for Me. I was hoping to find it before I left the country today. Hopefully there will be some left when I come back next week.

picked up some new figures at Wal-Mart loveland, they had utai, agen, plo, and colton of the ROTS wave, they also had the han and R2 from the ANH wave with the incorrect droid part...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Cinderella city WM had an endcap with the AT-ST and Dewback. found remnants of the latest Legacy wave as well (han, utai, colton, R2).

Got a mild score today at Loveland Wal-Mart, they had a Commander Cody (ROTS) AND a Cad Bane! finally I have that damned Cad Bane, just lookin for the Concept IG-88 and I'll be done with the wave, Cody and IG may be the ones to get of this wave.

Found loads of AT-STs at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden today. Didnt get one though.

Picked up several figures at Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora yesterday. Scored Boba Fett, Captain Colton, X-Wing Luke and McIG-88. They also had ANH Han and Cody but passed on them. The Han is pretty lame.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Went on a small run to wal-mart and target today, Wal-Mart continues to carry the bulk of the ROTS wave sans the ever elusive (to me) Mc-IG-88, they had another Cad Bane today, I think he's finally being packed with new waves, So I have all of ROTS less IG, stopped by Target, found the ENTIRE ANH wave, the only short packed figs are the Imperial Scanner, and Concept Ki-Adi, which were the only figs i picked up they didn't have doubles of. Picked those up, pretty cool wave, han and R2 are a bit boring, but they have to throw in some recognizable characters I suppose.

found the clones evolutions and octuparra droid at a WM on the east side of town. the WM closest to me never carries any of the exclusives.

The Huron Walmart had several Dewbacks and one AT-ST today. The AT-ST's chin gun had fallen off in the package, so it looked a little weird.

Loveland Wal-Mart finally had the McIg-88 so I'm all caught up with the current waves...til ESB and EU come out