Page 291 of 334 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3339
    Found AOTC Padme and Concept Ki-Adi Mundi at Target today. They also had Captain Argyus.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Has anyone received their mail-away Qui-Gon and Eopie yet? Hasbro cashed my check weeks ago.

Found several evolutions sets at Ross for only $10.99! They had Vader's Apprentice, Sith Legacy, Fett Legacy, Rebel Pilots, Imperial Pilots. I picked up the Rebel Pilots myself -but great deal!

I got a Mc IG88, Cody, and AT-ST today at my local wal-mart. My Target had the new clone wars Battle Packs Abregado and Ryloth.

I got a few figures from the ANH wave - Han, Scanning Crew, and Ki-Adi-Mundi - along with Obi-Wan and the Freeco bike today at the Boulder Target.

Thanks to the Kmart buy one get one free sale (more like having them on sale for $4.50, since the figures there are damn expensive), I got an extra AOTC clone and biker scout at the Broomfield location. They also had some of the ROTJ wave, if anyone's interested.

The Broomfield Target had some of the exclusive TIE Fighter and Clone Wars battle packs.

Received my Qui-Gon and Eopie today. Neat mail-away. I'm hoping to get down to K-mart's B1G1 in a few days.

At the Westminster Target (Church Ranch Blvd.), I got R2-D2 and Chewie from the ANH wave and the Rishi Moon battle pack. The pegs were stuffed full, mostly of ROTJ figures, but there were a few more ANH scraps here and there.

I forgot to mention it, but two days ago, I got Clone Wars Padmé, Matchstick, and the Clone Tank Gunner at the Flatiron Crossing Walmart. They had several ROTS figures as well, which I already had.

EDIT: When it rains, it pours! I got the Battle for Endor and Gelagrub Patrol battle packs today at the Superior Target. Those were the only ones in the red package. They also had a ton of the ROTJ wave.