Page 292 of 334 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    *Cruisemissile Trooper - $5 - Frassk would be proud
    And isn't that the best five bucks you spent in your entire life? A few years ago, when I first found the Cruisemissile Trooper, I had a choice between buying one or wiring my Mom train fare home from the state penitentiary. I don't regret my choice one bit, though I wish my Mom would visit occasionally. Something about getting eaten by alligators on the long walk home. Wuss.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found part of the ESB wave at a Walmart in Loveland. I have no clue which one because I gotten lost. Just Luke and the Snowtrooper.
    Chad

Walmart in Westminster had several Cody's for $6. I have not seen any further sign of the ESB wave

Yeah all WM's reduced the prices to 6 bucks for the holiday
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart on Abeline this afternoon. They only had 1 of each figure -awesome wave of figures too! Saw the new CW Padme at a Kohls as well -but passed.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

A Target this morning I saw the "NEW" Mustafar and Kamino Battle Packs. I passed on both. I just can't spend $24 on barely repainted repacked figures that were poorly done in the first place. I have not seen any further signs of the ESB wave.

I picked up two more of the Geonosis Assault battle pack at the Superior Target today; I have so many gunships, I just thought, "Eh, what the hell." I actually haven't put any of them on yet, so hopefully they look good. They also had two of the Kamino sets, one Endor pack, and one Rishi pack.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I completed the ANH wave by getting the Jawa at the Broomfield Kmart, of all places. They had one each of the rest of the wave as well. Thanks to the buy 2, get 1 free sale there, I also picked up Boba Fett and another Shock Trooper, so they came out to about $6 each.

EDIT: I also completed the ROTS wave by getting Concept IG-88 at the Walmart off of I-25 and 104th (it's on Grant St.). They had two Codys as well as some of the other figures.

I picked up more of the ESB wave today at the Wal-mart in Southlands. They had all but the R2 and the concept Snowtrooper. There was only one of each. I left the Luke because I had picked him up earlier.
    Last edited by ces; 12-17-2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Forgot data

I got the Resurgence of the Jedi battle pack at the Westminster TRU today. It was $24.99, there was one left, and it didn't scan so I had to run back and get a different pack for them to scan, but that's better than nothing.