Page 18 of 334 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    K-mart in the DTC had the AOTC 3.75 figures out today. By the time I arrived they only had Captain Typho left on a badly damaged card. Oh well, K-mart is over-priced anway, but somebody got lucky.

I really hope Wal-Mart has the remainder i need on tuesday, Which is- jar-Jar, Nikto, Luminara, Taun We, Royal Guard, Dexter, Gronosian (sp?), Anikin Hanger, Sae Sae Tiin,the 4 deluxes, Slave 1, Ani's and Zam's Speeders, woo, 16 figs, o wait, Reek, 17... Please Wal-mart be my savior, This will be the death of me, i swear...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I hope that everyone was as lucky last night and this morning. I didn't start looking until 4 A.M. I went to the Commerce City Wal-mart frist, and found almost everything that I needed. I was able to get 24 of the 27 figures; all but Yoda, Geonosian Warrior, and Tusken Female. I then went to the Walmart off of Abelien and was able to find those figures and the 12" set. TRU in Aurora did not have the 12" Mace so I ordered it on line. Did the 12" Clone Troopers with rank marking come out at KB today? I didn't see any.

I went out, got all but Geonosian Warrior, Royal Guard, and Dexter Jetster. so i also got 24 of the 27. But i still dont have them, i went to that one too in commerce city, they had a whole bunch left even at 5:30 in the morning.

I was at the Commerce City WalMart at midnight. I got one of every figure. There was plenty of everything to go around at the time. Dexter, Geonosian Warrior, and Royal Guard were in less quantity for sure. Tusken Raider, Shaak Ti, and Bob Fett were also limited but maybe it was just that way at that store. There were also a good number of Dooku's but apparently the scalpers grabbed all of the extras up last night because it's pretty hard to find one now.

I think the hardest figures to find from the launch waves will be Dexter, Geonosian Warrior, Yoda (as always), and Count Dooku. I went by TRU today in Aurora and it looked like they had already restocked; I don't think they put out all of their cases yesterday. Many of the figures that I saw there today had the cardboard behind the figure. Last evening, KB had many of the Geonosian warriors still, but I am not going to pay $2 extra for a figure.
    Yesterday at the Walmart on Exposition, when I was checking out, the cashier totally went off on me. she said' "What is wrong with you. You are a grown man playing with toys. IF you have so much money to waste maybe you should be thinking of helping out people who can't feed theirkids like me...." This went on for about five minutes., and then she started getting nastey and curing at me. After I was done checking out I went to the manager of the store and told them about the situation. The manager said that she was sorry for the cashier cursing, but that she is entitled to her feelings, and that if I did not like it, I could go shop at another store.

Good Lord, ces! I would have told that lady to go f*** herself. If she can't feed her kids then maybe she should go get a real job instead of working at WalMart. I have zero tolerance for people complaining about their lives instead of doing something about it. She especially had no right to do this to a paying customer. She's lucky she still has her WalMart job. She deserved to be written up, if not fired for pulling that kind of crap, and then how would she feed her kids. Sounds lke a reeeeeaaally smart lady.

I really wanted to press the issue, but I figured that she was just jealouse that there were hordes of Star Wars fans able to spend money when she cannot. I do admitt that I did want to smack her a good one, and if I could have used the force, I would have given in to the dark side and bopped her across the store.

My Mace Windu TRU exclusive arrived in the mail today. I was surprised at how quickly he arrived. He is pretty cool, but the smiley head sculped is a little disturbing. Now there are two Mace Windu 12" figures with Zero other council members made from the prequel era.

he looks cool, the first one was cool too, they kinda look alike though. one has a cloak the other doesn't.