Page 293 of 334 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3339
    picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart, not the concept trooper, but i didn't see his pic on any of the packages so i didn't think he was included, but apparently that was wrong... so i guess i got a repack, which i'm assuming the the at-st pilot
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    picked up the ESB wave at Wal-Mart, not the concept trooper, but i didn't see his pic on any of the packages so i didn't think he was included, but apparently that was wrong... so i guess i got a repack, which i'm assuming the the at-st pilot
    The "repack" is R2-X2, who's actually a fairly significant repaint. The AT-AT Driver is all-new.

I went to Walmart today at I-70 and Tower looking for the ESB wave that I still need and found an interesting new exclusive. They had 2 different Clone Wars Unleashed sets. I don't collect these, but if anyone is interested they had several of them.

Ah i see, well you can never have too many astromech droids i suppose... I nearly picked up the snow trooper, but noticed the zucass had the same droid part so at least i got a decent repaint
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

costco has the turbo tank on sale for $39, if they still have any at the store that is.

Picked up the Target Rancor for $24.95 on clearance. They only had the 1 unfortunatly. But worth waiting for. Now they just need to clearance the Wedge/X-Wing.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Westminster TRU restocked their overpriced V-wing with Pilot and Hailfire Droid with Grievous sets; I got the V-wing, which I had expected to never see again. At the Broomfield Target, I finally picked up the Anakin and Can-cell set (it's a little bit different from the ROTS Can-cell) and got the only blockbuster pack worth buying: a 501st Clone and a Super Battle Droid. Of course, you can only have so much good luck in one day; the V-wing's wings are snapped in the closed position and the spring-open mechanism isn't working, and the SBD's left arm promptly snapped off when I tried to move it. Super glue fixed the latter problem (super glue's the only kind that will work on a super droid, I suppose) but I still don't know what to do about the former.

Would be nice if they packaged standard Battle Droids together in a blockbuster pack. That would be useful. Havn't found any of the packs worth getting yet. But they're a good idea.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Would be nice if they packaged standard Battle Droids together in a blockbuster pack. That would be useful. Havn't found any of the packs worth getting yet. But they're a good idea.
    Well, there weren't any standard battle droids released in the 2009 Legends or Droid Factory line, so unfortunately that's not going to happen. But yeah, I seem to always find packs with one good army builder and then a dud I really don't want.

I got a second Imperial Pilots Series II set at the Huron Walmart today for half price. There were a bunch of Rebel Pilots sets at that price as well, but they're not really good for army building. The Target on 120th and I-25 had several blockbuster sets, consisting of most of the ANH wave.