Page 295 of 334 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3339
    Found the newish CW wave at target today-Hondo, Bly, Jek, and Aayla, still have yet to ssee the EU wave at all, which is beginning to become a bit absurd, although it's the last wave of the "old style" BAD paclages, so like the E2 wave pf the bubble back waves, it's more limited, just hope I can get them, since it's one of the better waves in a while.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Found the newish CW wave at target today-Hondo, Bly, Jek, and Aayla, still have yet to ssee the EU wave at all, which is beginning to become a bit absurd, although it's the last wave of the "old style" BAD paclages, so like the E2 wave pf the bubble back waves, it's more limited, just hope I can get them, since it's one of the better waves in a while.
    The EU wave has become a TRU exclusive and won't be out until May.

Picked up an exclusive Target TIE Fighter for $20! That's a deal!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, I was sad to hear about the EU wave. Of the figures shown at last year's comic con slide show, these were the ones I was most looking forward too. I think it's a pretty nice wave.

I got Aayla and Hondo at the Huron Target a few days ago. Tonight, they still had a few of Hondo and Jek. There were several Clone Wars figures, but they all had the Nahdar Vebb stickers, meaning they are indeed selling through.

Target has the new Galactic Heroes Scene packs with Jango Fett and General Grievous if anyone is interested.

The ESB wave has finally started to hit Target if anyone needs anymore.

TRU on Mississippi also has the ESB wave. Found the new Topps SW Galaxy 5 cards at Targets also. Not buying from them however -no hot packs.

I got the Walmart comic packs at the store on East Colfax. There were a few more of each . . . I can tell these are going to stay around a while.

Hasbro seems to love those comic packs. I think they sold better before their price hikes.