Page 19 of 334 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Hi guys! Nice to meet mrhat and touch at the con. I picked up an Anakin (Hanger Duel), Nikto Jedi, Padme, Obi-Wan and Jango Fett at TRU the morning of the 23rd. There were a few Dookus, one Anakin Hanger which I got and a bunch of Geonosian Warriors also. Somebody snatched up all the Geonosians and Dookus. Well is doesn't matter anyways, soon they will be everywhere.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the Geonisis Warrior and Dexter Jettster at Sam Goody in the mall, now all i need is that cursed Royal Guard!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I was visiting family in Greeley and stopped by the Walmart and Kmart there. Between the two of them, they had all of the Star Wars Jr. Line.

Neato, those will probobly be picked up by me after the 2nd onslaught of E2 toys aafter the movie comes out and we have a "dryspell" of toys for a while

I finally saw the Playschool sets at KB tonight. Not too bad looking. I may have to pick up a few.

yeah i saw those too, right before i went to work, they look cool, although KB isnt the best place to get them, im sure they will show up everywhere soon enough...

I've been doing a lot of shopping latley just to see what is getting restocked. I am in no means tired of the Episode II figures as I only have a few right now. I don't see and Dookus getting restocked yet, but they will be.

BTW, All'C's had the Imperial Guard and Taun We for $25 a pop. DON'T buy them from there, but they are worth a look. Impressive.

Hey all, I just got back from celebration II. It was okay, but I felt like I was paying for a giant commercial for Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast. I did not get into see any shows, because the rooms were so small. They day pretty much amounted to standing in line and trying to force your way through the crowds. I got in line at 7:30AM and was about a mile back from the front doors. I got in the building at 9:50AM and went right to the Fan Club store line and stood there for another hour and a half. I was about 7 people from the front when people around me found out that you could go to another line and pay cash to get the exclusive figure. I held the line while they went and when it was my turn I stepped out of line to go over and a security guard grabbed me and pulled me from the line saying that I was trying to cut. He told me that he was who I had answer to. He grabbed me by my arm and my landyard and told me if I didn't leave the room I would be kick out of the celebration. So then I had to go back to the end of the line which by now was much longer. After another hour I finally got the two figures and raced over to the line for the Opening event. Waited another hour and was then told that the room was full, but that they would repeat it at two fifteen. So I got back in line and stood for another hour and found out that it would mot be repeated. I was finally fed up and went to the dealer room and the prop room. The people from Hasbro were very nice. Over all I had fun in those rooms, and met many nice people, but it was not worth the trip. I really feel that the fan club should give everyone who went a free video tape of the event since most of us paid $30 to see promotions for products.

GEEZ sounds like nothing but standing around.. Looks like we're not missing anything EXCEPT the chance to own that exclusive figure. Glad I didn't go. Sorry to hear your trip wasn't the best.

That sucks ces. I'm glad you got the figure though. I would have liked to get one. Did you fly there or drive?