Page 300 of 334 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3340
    Triple post . . . you guys better step it up.

I got the Magnaguard today at the Walmart on 120th. It didn't look like they put out anything else, and there was a bit of dust on the top, so I'm thinking someone hid or misplaced the figure until it turned up today. Now I'm done until the new stuff hits in August (though I think some exclusives are going to turn up before then).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Triple post . . . you guys better step it up.
    considering i never see anything on the shelves that hasn't been there for at least 6 months i don't have much to add. even last weekend when i had the opportunity to go to TRU they had nothing.

Star Tours Boarding Party

I got the Star Tours Boarding party in the mail. The only figure worth having out of the set is Teek. He is really a cool figure, but the rest of the figures pretty much are retreds.

Havn't found squat latley. I think the EU wave of figures pretty much missed Colorado.

Been busy with other projects. Getting a bunch of items signed at London Film & Comic Con next month. Starting to get ready for Celebration 5. Really liking the artist prints that will be available there. Anyone else going?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found a few vehilces in the blue CW packaging -no Cloud Car though. No figures either, but I hear they are slowly trickeling into Colorado.

The Westminster TRU had some leftovers from the new blue-and-black Saga Legends and Clone Wars lines, but nothing new or interesting. They had two pegs for Vintage Collection figures, and I read on anotheR Site that there were some there yesterday, but there were none there today. Oh well, I can wait until the prices go down anyway.

Congratulations Mr. JabbaJohnL! You made out 300th page in the Colorado thread!

Found the Vintage figures at TRU this last week, but some a-hole had torn out the Boba offer from all the packages. If the douche is reading this, you're collecting karma is gonna bite you in the *** big-time! If you can't afford to play the game, you need to pick another game! However I was able to order most of them from TRU.com. I just need the Cloud Car Pilot, Boba Fett and the AT-AT Commander. I am disappointed that they don't come in protective cases. So I ordered some from TRU with my order.

Starting to get amped for Celebration 5.

Wal-Marts and Targets seem to have the leftovers from the last series of figures. Targets have ALL remaining SW stuff on clearance.

I talked to the manager of the Westminster TRU today. He checked the back for more Vintage figures, but they were out. He said they're "running a little light" right now but should have a lot more in August, though trucks will be coming in before that which might have them.

The nearby comic shop, Hero Headquarters, had all the new Vintage figures, but for $20 or $25 each. They look absolutely awesome, but I can wait for better prices.

Broomfield Kmart has no basic figures whatsoever, which means they finally got rid of their Yarnas, Stass Allies, and Organas.

I got the Mandalorian Police Officer and Republic Fighter Tank today at the Aurora TRU, which had some new Grievouses and some other blue-card figures. They apparently had three Vintage figures the other day from which some guy stole the Boba Fett forms or UPCs or something, so the employee sent them back. Frustrating.