Page 307 of 334 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3339
    I found everything else needed at Target today. Those Hoth packs are nice but super expensive. I have seen the Wal-mart two packs too, but they are just repacked figures. Really not interested in those. I already have the DVD's and the figures so I don't see the point of shelling out that kind of money. I have heard that the new ships and Shak Ti wave have been hitting, but have seen nothing of them.

I might get the Hoth packs when Target clearances them.

Preordered the eFX TIE Fighter studio scale.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The toy show came back to the Ramada on 120th and I-25 today; I didn't even know about it until a few hours before I went, but I'm glad I did. I ended up getting $100 worth of stuff (the list is in the October Hauls thread). It wasn't anything new, though; just a lot of older stuff I still needed.

I was reviewing the Hasbro slide-shows from the various summer events and it reminded me that Kohl's was to have an exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST. The slide stated that it was either last month or this month. Did anyone ever see this. I rarely if ever go to Kohl's so it would be easy for me to miss.

I am pretty much caught up, just trying to find the new ships and Shak-ti wave. I have decided that I am going to open a majority of my collection over the next few months and possibly thin out my collection some. It has just gotten too unwieldy.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I was reviewing the Hasbro slide-shows from the various summer events and it reminded me that Kohl's was to have an exclusive Galactic Heroes AT-ST. The slide stated that it was either last month or this month. Did anyone ever see this. I rarely if ever go to Kohl's so it would be easy for me to miss.

I am pretty much caught up, just trying to find the new ships and Shak-ti wave. I have decided that I am going to open a majority of my collection over the next few months and possibly thin out my collection some. It has just gotten too unwieldy.
    I check 2 stores weekly and they have ALL the foils and saga stuff but no AT-ST yet...will post when I find them though

Today at the Huron Walmart I got the Swamp Speeder and Hyena Bomber. They also had the AAT but I passed for now; no sign of the AT-AP.

I've found pretty much everything that is out now. I'm hearing the CW Boba Fett wave is starting to show up. Still on the lookout for a silver vintage Fett.

I have completed my Sideshow Jabba and am waiting for the last pieces to arrive this week -pretty stoked about that!

Found the Vintage R2 at Super Target today. He was the only new figure there. Unfortunatly, the cardback was all mackdaddied and it was unpunched! Oh the heartbreak! He's actually a sweet figure so I got him anyways and opened him.

Can't wait to get Ackbar!

I went on a big run today hoping to find the ROTJ wave, but no luck. I am sure this wave will be very hard to find because it is such a great wave of figures. Not really a looser in the bunch.

I did find more Flamethrower and Jungle camo troopers. I also saw a lot of the Mandelorian packs.

On the mail-order side I got the Sgt Brick in the mail. He is okay. I also got the lightsaber chopsticks. They are nice. I got four: 1)Maul, 2) Yoda, 3) Luke blue, 4) Luke yellow. The Maul set is kind of a problem because they have a magnet in them that can pull the backs together and make you drop your sushi.

On another note, did anyone else play The Force Unleashed 2? I was surprised at how short it was. I haven't done the dark-side yet, but the light-side seems to be non-canon. Thought the ending of the game hints that it is not yet over. I suspect a third game will be made to complete the trilogy. It is a fun game, but over all not as exciting or ground-breaking as the original.