Page 308 of 334 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3339
    Agreed ces -it's a great looking wave with new sculpts of the characters. The R2 has some sweet accessories too ie: Luke's lightsaber hilt and a place in his dome to put it.

BTW, Wedge is pictured on the back but he's been delayed till later next year. So do not expect to find him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think the ROTJ wave might be hard to find at first but I'm sure more will get out there over the next few weeks. Yoda's also supposed to be in this wave but doesn't seem to be in any of the case assortments. Has anyone found him?

ces, I got and played through TFUII as well. I heard it was short, but damn, it was really short. How is the light side ending not canon? That's the one I chose, and it seemed fine to me.

Apparently my two rocket-firing Boba Fetts came in the mail yesterday, but I haven't been home to see them. Hopefully they're in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I think the ROTJ wave might be hard to find at first but I'm sure more will get out there over the next few weeks. Yoda's also supposed to be in this wave but doesn't seem to be in any of the case assortments. Has anyone found him?

ces, I got and played through TFUII as well. I heard it was short, but damn, it was really short. How is the light side ending not canon? That's the one I chose, and it seemed fine to me.

Apparently my two rocket-firing Boba Fetts came in the mail yesterday, but I haven't been home to see them. Hopefully they're in good condition.

Just what happens with Vader seemed a bit off. My suspicion is that will be resolved with a sequel though.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    Just what happens with Vader seemed a bit off. My suspicion is that will be resolved with a sequel though.
    Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part. It really didn't seem like it ended so I have to assume they'll follow up.

I found BAR2-D2 today along with Luke and Woof. I looked at the case packs on entertainment Earth. They have 10 listed and none of them include Yoda. I think he may have been pushed back along with Wedge. I found these at the Target by Highway 36. I think that is Broomfield or one of those cities there. I can never keep track because you pass through like three cities in 5 minutes on 287.

ROTJ Wave

I had heard rumors that the latest two Clone War figure waves were hitting Wal-mart in Denver. On my way home I decided to run by my local Wally World. I did not find any of the new Clone War Figures, but did find the shelves crammed full of ROTJ waves. I got every figure and there were several left. I took two Gamorean Guards because the a so cool. They also had the exclusive Tie Bombers. This was at the Wal-mart at Southlands Mall.

I decided to pick up an extra Wicket out of the ROTJ wave so I ran back to the Southlands Walmart. They still had all of the wave minus the Gammorian Guards if anyone is interested. I also scored the Shak Ti wave of figures and the new Deluxe wave that consists of Cold Gear Clone trooper and the Boil with AT-RT. I think I am done for the year except the Quinlan Vos wave and the Galactic Hero AT-ST that was suppose to be at Kohls back in September.

Picked up CW Boba Fett and R4-P17 at Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora. They had Shaak Ti and the others from the wave as well. No restock on Vintage style figures yet.

Wedge and Yoda

I found almost all of the Wave at the Flatirons Crossing Walmart last night. They didn't have a Luke which I was bummed about but I also noticed that Wedge and Yoda were absent. This is a very beefy wave with a lot of figures in it. I was sure I missed more...

On a side note the Superior Super Target had the new vehicles. I picked up the Swamp Speeder and Hyena Bomber. I didn't think I was going to get either of them, but I am glad I did.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Yoda and Wedge won't be released until next year. Sucks because the Wedge figure is awesome. For some reason the Yoda figure is a ROTS version -should be on a ROTS cardback. Well I guess we'll see next year.