Page 309 of 335 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3341
    By the time ROTJ came out Wedge was one of my favorite characters. When I was younger I remember wondering why there wasn't a Wedge out there. I guess I can wait a little longer for one on the card.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

got The entire ROTJ wave, minus Gammorian Guard, and the now that I know, next year wedge and yoda at Walmart in loveland, they had the main palce as well as a small sidecap across from the main place, I almost missed it. The figres are pretty cool, the luke looks like a repack, could be wrong.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    got The entire ROTJ wave, minus Gammorian Guard, and the now that I know, next year wedge and yoda at Walmart in loveland, they had the main palce as well as a small sidecap across from the main place, I almost missed it. The figres are pretty cool, the luke looks like a repack, could be wrong.
    Luke is 100% new.

Huron Target had gotten in the new deluxe figures and the new vehicle wave (er, the Hyena Bomber wave). The AT-RT with Boil and the AAT were both missing; there were two Tactical Droid packs and I got one but nothing else for now (the paint was wonky on the snow clone).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I suppose over the years ROTJ lukes start looking exactly the same. I did notice the hinged wrist articulation and the upper thigh hinge articulation after the post. If only luke had more than on outfit in the whole movie (and a poncho over it on endor),

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    I suppose over the years ROTJ lukes start looking exactly the same. I did notice the hinged wrist articulation and the upper thigh hinge articulation after the post. If only luke had more than on outfit in the whole movie (and a poncho over it on endor),
    Well, other than the poncho and cloak, he actually does wear two different outfits. He wears the black jumpsuit throughout, but from Jabba's palace to Dagobah, he has the vest and extra belt on over it (with the glove going on before Dagobah). So that's two different outfits right there, with the glove variation making a third.

At any rate, I got Wooof, Ackbar, and Rebel Commando at the Walmart on 120th and Sheridan today. They also had some TIE Bombers and new deluxe sets, and several Wooofs and Anakin figures with the updated Vader name.

Ah I see, and I'm sure we'll continue to see update upon update upon update of ROTJ lukes, that's just how it goes . Found Shak Tii and Obi's r2 droid from the new CW wave at Wal-Mart off tower road, they had the ROTJ wave less Wicket and Gammorean Guard, the guard seems to be the short packed or most popular of the ROTJ wave

Wal-Mart on Abeline last night had the new Clone Wars figures. No restock on vintage unfortunatly.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Has anyone seen the Quinlan Vos wave yet? That is that last I need for the year, though I suspect Hasbro will release the AOTC wave earlier than Feb.

No sign of it yet for me. Gonna pick up that Mando Warrior Battlepack one of these days. Still looking for most of the Vintage Jedi wave that don't have mackdaddied packages.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 11-23-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The ROTJ wave is hitting more and more, with some at the Lafayette Walmart and Boulder Target. Wooof seems to not be selling as well as the others, or maybe they're getting in the cases where he's the one who's double-packed.

I got CW Boba at the Flatirons Crossing Walmart last night; they didn't have anything else new.