Page 310 of 334 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3340
    Found the CW Boba Fett and Mandalorian Warrior at Loveland Walmart, just missing Enbo now from that wave, and the gammorean guard from the ROTJ collection. The WM closer to fort collins has yet to stock anything beyond the ESB vintage wave, and it's slowly becomeing empty which could be a good thing.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Finally found the Gamorrean Guard at Wal-Mart on Chambers & Parker, along with Embo and the Undead Geonosian from CW. Almsot caught up with the year, just need Quinlan Vos,

Picked up most of the Vintage Jedi wave at Kmart on Chambers & Colfax. They had plenty of Jodo Kast if anyone was still looking for him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Picked up a few Mandalrian Warriors at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden yesterday and sent out for my 3rd Rocket Fett. Found the Vintage 9pack at Target but I'm not as impressed.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've been seeing the Clone Wars Embo wave more and more at both Walmarts and Targets, but no sign of the Quinlan Vos wave yet.

Well, now I've been seeing the Quinlan Vos wave quite a bit, mostly at Walmarts and TRU . . . but Quinlan himself is nowhere to be seen.

I've seen Quinlin a few times now, I saw him at fort collins wal-mart and i picked him up at Loveland Wal-Mart a couple days ago along with cato, which finishes my CW collection for the year, and just in the nick of time

Thanks to Christmas, I'm completely caught up on everything (aside from the online comic packs). I haven't seen the Xanadu Blood wave of vehicles but that's next on my list.

Saw that the Jabbas throne pack at Wal*Mart has been clearanced to $18, should have waited, but hindsight is always 20/20 eh?

Finally got my Sgt. Bric figure with battle mat in the mail today, took em long enough considering I sent out for him and boba on the same day, and boba showed up about 3 weeks ago