Page 312 of 334 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3340
    I found one Yoda tonight at the Colfax/Wadsworth Walmart amid a sea of other wave 5 figures. His card looks so cool that I think I'll keep this one carded, so I'm still on the lookout for an opener.

I have yet to see any of the AOTC wave yet, but at Target today I found the new Target Clone War two packs. The sets with Waxer and battle droid, and trooper with Geonosian. They are pretty nice. This was at the E-470 Target by Gartrel. They had several of each set.

I also found the Clone Wars Geonosis sets, at both the 120th/I-25 and Superior Targets. They are indeed pretty cool. Both stores were really light in terms of Vintage figures, with only a few 4-LOM and Dengar figures at each, so hopefully they'll be getting in newer stuff soon.

Saw a smattering of the 2 newest vintage waves (han, luke, padme', super battle droid), I am unfortunetly poor at this moment, so i decided to pick up another vintage vader for Dave Prowse to sign at Starfest (good SW guest, once again) instead. it looks like these waves are going to be around for a while, so I won't sweat it too much yet
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well I'm glad that someone has finally found the AOTC/ ANH wave.

Yesterday I returned from my trip to San Francisco & Skywalker Ranch! Had an incredible time -will certainly never forget.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Yesterday I returned from my trip to San Francisco & Skywalker Ranch! Had an incredible time -will certainly never forget.
    What!!! Please post details and/or pictures when you can.

Went out on a mini hunt today, ended up with the K-Mart exclusive Captian Lock, from the one on colfax and chambers, Went to Toys R Us on mississippi, nothing of note, they did have the new pilot packs with the roids, but a bit much for my taste. Finally, I went to the Target by A-Mall and picked up the new Obi and Cad Bane with toto, all in all a decent day.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Tonight at the Englewood Walmart I got the Jedi Turbo Speeder along with Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Zam Wesell, and the Super Battle Droid from wave 4. They had another SBD, so I guess they got in two cases. Finally!

Picked up Luke, R5 and Mace at Walmart on Abeline in Aurora. Jango and Padme were gone. Passed on Anakin, Stormtrooper and Han due to their cards being mackdaddied.

Dave Prowse has canceled at StarFest this year due to an upcoming surgery. Jeremy Bulloch will be taking his place instead. Should be a fun weekend afterall!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett