Page 314 of 334 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3340
    Not long ago, the Englewood Walmart was putting out two new cases of Vintage wave 5 . . . aka the wave from which I already have everything. Oh well, at least maybe this means wave 4 will keep showing up.

Today at the Walmart on Wadsworth and 6th I got the new Anakin and Ahsoka. There was still another Ahsoka, but nothing else from the wave (aside from repacks with the Clone Wars Adventures stickers). They had also gotten in a case of wave 6 and sold all but the clones.

I am almost caught up. I am just on the look out for Commander Wolfe, R5-D4, and Yoda.

I was able to check out the new TRU at I-25 and Baseline today for the first time. It's a nice store, and they had remnants of wave 6, but nothing I need. Though it's nice to have another store not clogged full of sandtroopers or 4-LOMs.

I'm still in a major dry spell. Still looking for General Lando, ESB X-Wing Luke, AOTC Anakin, Padme & Jango.

Had a blast at StarFest this year though. Picked up an Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format for a killer deal. Just need a place to put him and eventually get Vader PF out of storage.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Tired of the Dry Spell too!!

I am hearing you Jayspawn, I missed wave 4 entirely which is a new one to me because I have never done that. I wasn't really impressed with wave 5 and I have only found the tail ends of wave 6. I am also on the hunt for the new Anakin and Ahsoka and in daily hunts have turned up nothing!!

The Target I work at is usually good for figures and has never let me down, but lately it has been bad and pegs have been bare. I don't know what is going on but it is not a good time to be collecting little plastic men.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Several Walmarts around me have put up a new SW endcap display with both Hasbro and Lego stuff, though it's only Clone Wars and Saga Legends and no Vintage. Still, I've been able to complete wave 8 with El-Les, Wolffe, and the Aqua Droid. I've had Anakin and Ahsoka for a while.

I also keep seeing more and more of wave 5. I'm still hoping that wave 4 and 6 will follow suit and become more abundant.

I am just looking for Wolffe and Yoda at this point.

I'm glad you're finding something ces, my dry spell continues.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay I sent you a PM. If you didn't get it let me know.