Page 317 of 334 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3340

I guess just to clarify about the ROTJ figures without stickers - since many of them have been repacked in subsequent waves without stickers, the only non-sticker ones currently exclusive to the Wedge case are the Gamorrean Guard, Admiral Ackbar, Wooof, and Wicket. If you see Yoda, Endor Capture Luke, R2-D2, or the Rebel Commando without stickers, it could just as easily be a repack from wave 5 or 6, so don't get your hopes too high up.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Replied ces.

I don't have my hopes high for Wedge -but I'm hoping to score him just off chance. And if I find extras I'll hit up the peeps on here.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found the revised stormtrooper yesterday at the Belmar Target and got him (along with an extra clone and some more Senate Guards). I'm now caught up except for Wedge, and I haven't seen any sign of that case.

Finally found a Red Skull from the Captain America movie line.

Found Vintage Jango this last week. 6 more figures to go and I'm caught up. Hoping to hit the jackpot one of these days and catch up. Received 12" Vintage Vader & Leia from Gentle Giant -sweet figures!

Sad, I'm the last post 3 weeks ago and still havnt found anything new.

I went on a run today and came up empty handed. Just pegs full of old figures. Target is putting some of the lines that are ending on cleance finally.

I found some of the newest Saga Legends wave at the Huron Target a few days ago and got the stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper. No sign of the spacetrooper, which I still want.

My wife just scored me all of the wave 7 figures at Superior Super Target plus the Jango that I never found from wave 4. Of course no sign of Wedge but this catches me up!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I found the Stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper from Saga Legends as well. I guess that's something. No sign of any new Vintage figures. And no sign of Wedge either.

The recent Sideshow announcements are geeking me out -especially that 1:1 Carbonite Han!