Page 322 of 334 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3340
    The Church Ranch Target decided to join the "no street dates" club, as I got all 12 TPM Vintage figures there today. There had been another case, though some of the figures were missing (including Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ben Quadinaros, and Darth Maul, since I got a second to keep carded).

Local Walmarts kept getting in wave 8 and 9 cases, but there were no signs of the three actual new figures from those waves. If anyone could stash those, or Seripas, then that would be awesome.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picked up some of the Phantom Menace wave, got my hands on Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ben Q, Amidala, and Daulty at Northfield Target, they had slim pickings of most everything else, a few remnants of the Revenge of the Jedi wave and the Phantom ones that i picked up
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The pickings are slim in the new year so far. Toys R Us on Mississippi had a good stock of their exclusive figures, lots of CW Obi Wans, Saga Legends, and some battle packs got the Attack on the Coronet set. Headed to Walmart on Exposition they had 4 figures total and lots of the masks and lightsabers, in the clearance toy section they had some CW including lots of Obi Wans, a few LEGO sets and the Kit Fisto starfighter, finally stopped at Target off Sable, they had literally 2 figures-Saga Legends Hoth Han and Variant Endor Trooper. Headed to their extensive clearance section, picked up the Hunt for Luke set which was $17 and change, they had about 5 or 6 of those lots of the single boxed Taun Taun and one Landspeeder all at the same clearance price.

Amid all the slim pickings, I've been getting several army builders at half price since, well, why not.

In more interesting news, the Walmart on 104th and Grant had all four of the $25 vehicles in the new packaging. I got the AAT, and when I left, there were two each of the podracers and one each of the AAT and Sith Infiltrator.

Wamart off Tower has marked down the battle packs to $9.90, finally picked up the Cad Banes Escape set, they had about 20 of the various sets fro the last year or so

The Flatiron Crossing Walmart had multiples of the Class I vehicles, and one each of Class II, along with some other items in the new packaging like mini Transformers and role play items. I picked up one each of the STAP and BARC Speeder, but there were still many, many left.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The biggest suprise in Colorado has to be the Bronco's beating Pitt!
    Yes, it is!
    May the force be with you.

Oh and FTR, Tebow is no John Elway.
    May the force be with you.

The Walmart on 104th and Grant had restocked with a ton of new stuff, including several cases of the TPM Vintage wave, Movie Heroes, and The Clone Wars figures, along with a lot of role play stuff. I got Anakin and the Phase II Clone Trooper from TCW (Cody was nowhere to be found, as the one case had been picked over), and Darth Maul, R2-D2, and a red battle droid from Movie Heroes. The TVC figures didn't have the Darth Maul statue giveaway sticker or form. If you're looking for a complete set, you could probably get it there now.