Page 323 of 334 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3339
    The Walmart on I-70 and Tower also restocked, but no new Clone Wars figures. I did finish the vintage wave though. That one also had several of the new battle packs. I picked up the Clone set. I didn't get any of the Movie Heroes. With several thousand action figures now, I figure it is time to start cutting back.

At the same Walmart on 104th and Grant, they had moved their SW stuff to the other side of the aisle, sold through most of the TPM Vintage figures, moved the old Saga Legends and Clone Wars figures (all Obi-Wans for both lines) and restocked a few things. I got the Republic Troopers battle pack; they had one of the crappy Rebel Heroes set and two of the mediocre Geonosis sets, but no more of the troopers. They didn't have anything else I needed, though they did have a new repainted Chewie; he looks a lot better than the late 2011 version, but I don't know if he looks $9 better.

Havn't been able to long into SSG for a while. Hope everyone is doing well.

Picked up some great SW Lego sets and the Tauntaun Battlepack on clearance at Target recently. That's been about it for recent finding. Been hitting the stores hoping to find the TPM Vintage wave -but no luck yet. Guess the stores around here are sticking to the set release date.

Anyways, I've had LOTS of SW projects going on. Working on StarFest as well. Should be a fun event!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found a couple of fresh boxes of the Vintage TPM wave. They were sitting out at WalMart. I asked the girl if they were stocking them, she said yes and proceeded to open them so I could get first crack. THEN she saw the Jan 30th release date on the box and I got an "Oooh I'm sorry." She would not budge either. Damn! And they were mint and unpunched too.

The vintage Menace wave is hit and miss, no target I've been to has stocked anything so their fancy displays for episode 1 look rather empty. The walmart off of tower has reminants of 2 cases of the vintage, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Anakin, and Battle Droid, plenty of the "Movie Masters" (or whatever they're calling the repack ones now) Some of the small vehicles and a couple of the new battle packs. I've been waiting for the Star Wars LEGO advent calendar to drop below $20, whihc hasn't happened yet. The 30th isn't far off now, so soon the TPM wave will be clogging the pegs.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got TCW Commander Cody, Movie Heroes tan battle droid and ROTS clone trooper, and two half-price Saga Legends 501st troopers at the Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth. They had several cases of TCW and Movie Heroes, along with battle packs, Class II vehicles, Transformers, and role play stuff. No TPM Vintage there, though.

This means I'm caught up with the non-exclusive Darth Maul packaging basic figures for now. This means the only things I need to get on Monday (the oft-ignored street date) are the Discover the Force figures, Mos Espa Arena pack, Royal Starship Droids pack, Dewback, and Vulture Droid, all of which are Walmart exclusives, along with the TRU Podracer Pilots pack. So, yeah . . . seems the street date barely worked.

The Westminster TRU has a nice, big TPM display at the front of the store. The shelves were pretty well stocked, but no Podracer Pilots sets anywhere, unfortunately. I got some army builders with the buy 2, get 1 free sale, but there was only one case of TVC so it wasn't a battle droid-fest like I'd hoped. They had a pretty good amount of everything else.

The Walmarts on 92nd and Sheridan and 120th and Sheridan both had some new stuff, but their Vintage pegs were chock full of old pegwarmers (same as the Boulder Target, though that had very little in the way of any new stuff, just the role-play items). The Lafayette Walmart had some of the Vintage, some Clone Wars, and a buttload of Movie Heroes.

Went on a toy run this morning to see what stores had to offer -which wasn't much. TRU in Aurora has the nice big SW display up front. Unfortunately it was barely stocked and half empty. I know SW is a product focus but I don't know why they even bothered. Was hoping to get at least a Vintage Darth Maul. 1 there and the card was damaged. They had 1 or 2 of each character but the display was mostly empty. Such a shame.

Wal-Mart and Target were pretty depressing also. Disappointing day for SW.

Hit up Sable Target before I headed to work, they had 1, exactly 1, case of TPM Vintage Wave. No movie Heores, no CW, 1 case of TPM, which my wallet thanked me for . Picked up the ones I missed out on earlier this month, got Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Rats Tyrell , Quinlin Voss, and Naboo Royal Guard, skipped out on the Battle Droid for the moment as I have seen several already and get paid on Friday, good hunting to you all, let's hope the restock happens soon.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found all of the Walmart exclusive figures are multiple Walmarts today. This will likely be my last find stateside for a long time as I am off to New Zealand. Good hunting to all. I'll still probably check in every now and then to see what I'm missing. Take care.