Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3340
    Did a mini run this morning, I hit up Mississippi TRU, no pilot or ewok packs yet, and a pretty dismal figure section, a lone Hoth Luke and several TPM figs. Next I went to Exposition Walmart, with better success scoring Starkiller and Malgus. They still don't have the newer figures in their system so I had to grab a battle droid. They had a few new figures left, if you're missing Tarkin, Nikto, Hoth Luke, or Oddball they were still there when I left. Just missing the Naval Commander and Old Republic bounty hunter, and then the lost wave and finally the internet only last wave.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got the MTT tonight at the Colfax/Wadsworth Walmart, which also had the prequel "lost line" figures.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hit up Mississippi TRU this afternoon, found the Clone Trooper Lt. and Shock Trooper from the lost line, they had two of each, one on the standard vintage card and the other on the "lost line" package, since I open mine, I left the lost line packaged ones, so if you are missing those two, they were still there as of 1:30 p.m. I then hit up the Exposition Walmart, and scored the Bespin Leia, Sandtrooper and Jar Jar form the same wave on standard vintage cards, now just missing ROTJ Vader from the lost line.

It's been dry the past couple of weeks in my world. Never seem to find anything at the Colfax WalMart... Probably because of the Nazi Asian Lady who runs the toy department...
    "she went for a midnight swim in what turned out to be a crocodile."

Quote Originally Posted by Jadydangel View Post
    Never seem to find anything at the Colfax WalMart... Probably because of the Nazi Asian Lady who runs the toy department...
    And here I thought the Chinese were Communists, or is she a Communazi? That would be a terrible combination, especially with Walmarts hot and cold spells with new SW toys.

I got the Ewok and Yavin Pilot sets yesterday at the Westminster TRU during the BOGO half off sale. They still had one Ewok set and two pilot sets.

I also got the Training Super Battle Droid at the 120th and Sheridan Walmart; it was also at the Huron Target. Both stores had some wave 2 Clone Wars figures, but no other wave 3 ones. At least they're finally shipping!

EDIT: I just found and got the only Scuba Ahsoka and Commander Wolffe at the 120th and I-25 Target. They still had the SBD and the wave 2 repacks.

Went to Mississippi TRU, they finally stocked the Pilots and Ewok packs, picked up one of each, they still had 2 of each set when I left.

Found the "Darth Maul Returns" pack at Aurora Town Center Target, they still had 4 sets left after I picked mine up.

I got the Ewok Scouts and AT-ST Crew sets at the Kmart on Evans and Federal yesterday.

I'm still on the lookout for a Target Villain Set (with Boba, Tusken Raider, and Snaggletooth). I have one to keep carded, but I want one to open, and most Targets I've been to lately have only had the Droid set. I'd like to get it this week, during the sale, so if anyone sees one then let me know!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I'm still on the lookout for a Target Villain Set (with Boba, Tusken Raider, and Snaggletooth). I have one to keep carded, but I want one to open, and most Targets I've been to lately have only had the Droid set. I'd like to get it this week, during the sale, so if anyone sees one then let me know!
    The Target in the Aurora Town Center (Sable and Alameda) had 3 of the villain sets on the pegs this afternoon, as well as 2 of the droid sets, happy hunting